Pro-Transgender Propaganda Film for Children Sponsored by Pharmaceutical Company that Creates Feminizing Drug

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
A pro-transgender propaganda film for children called Mama has a Mustache was sponsored by Bayer, a pharmaceutical company that produces drugs that are used to feminize men who identify as transgender.

Mama has a Mustache is all about normalizing transgenderism, particularly in the minds of one group of people: young children.

The film’s website bears the phrase “Kids talk gender,” directly above the trailer, which starts with a child being asked “Can you be a girl and have a boy body, or be a boy and have a girl body?” A young child answers “yes, that’s transgender.”

“I feel like I’m not really a boy or a girl,” one child says in the trailer.

The film has a number of sponsors but one stands out from the rest. Bayer, a multinational pharmaceutical corporation, is among the film’s sponsors.

Bayer produces a drug called cyproterone acetate, an anti-androgen that has been used to feminize men who identify as women. Bayer creates multiple different forms of the drug.

https://www.breitbart.com/social-ju...eutical-company-that-creates-feminizing-drug/

Bayer, in full Bayer AG, is a German chemical and pharmaceutical company. For some reason Bayer's origin doesn't surprise me.

amystery

If we are here long enough (and I pray we’re not), this current young generation are going to sue their parents (or worse) when they’re old enough to realize they were subjected to such abuse, all because their parents had no backbone, no common sense, complete disregard for what is right and good- basically they tossed away The Lord and embraced the woke man. It’s absolutely disgusting what’s happening currently with the butchering of children that’s going on all over the place!

I have a theory that this is all part of the pedo agenda. If they can get the world to embrace the idea that children are mature enough and of sound enough mind to swap genders at such a young age, then surely they are mature enough and of sound enough mind to be in a relationship with a sicko pedo at that same young age.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Mommy has a mustache...yeah, right.

Of course the evil world is teaching and indoctrinating the kids. Because most kids, from a tender age will begin to mimic their parents. Girls want dolls to feed...if they have witnessed their mother nursing siblings, they will sometimes even hold a doll to their chest to feed.

I wasn't blessed with a son but I do have a grandson. We never had to teach him to be a boy. He took to it naturally.

Kids know what sex they are!! My older granddaughter loves to play with boys and is more physically active than some other girls. She will play Barbies with her younger sister, but prefers to build with those new fangled building squares or art. She is different but 100 percent pure girl.

This stuff burns me up. I know it's my soap box but I blame WOMEN for this. And weak-y-fied men to a lesser extent.

Wally

Choose your words carefully...
"Be what you are, not what you is not,
Folks which does this is the happiest lot."

And this from a Bullwinkel cartoon spinnoff with Turtle and Mr Wizard.

But satan has a wonderful plan:
Hate wat you are,
blame God for His mistake,
and spend $$$$ being something else only to lament it years down the road and have Gov assisted suicide finish you off.

Kind of reminds me of Keith Green's: No One Believes in me Anymore-satan's bost

This world is just my spinning top
it's all like child's play
i pray that it will never stop
but i know it's not that way

i'm gaining power by the hour
they're falling by the score
it's getting very easy now that
no one believes in me any more

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
"Be what you are, not what you is not,
Folks which does this is the happiest lot."

And this from a Bullwinkel cartoon spinnoff with Turtle and Mr Wizard.

But satan has a wonderful plan:
Hate wat you are,
blame God for His mistake,
and spend $$$$ being something else only to lament it years down the road and have Gov assisted suicide finish you off.

Kind of reminds me of Keith Green's: No One Believes in me Anymore-satan's bost

This world is just my spinning top
it's all like child's play
i pray that it will never stop
but i know it's not that way

i'm gaining power by the
they're falling by the score
it's getting very easy now that
no one believes in me any more
:diablo is out to get the children while they are young. The battleground begins in the mind. A person of all ages is tempted they either give in to it or resist.

Cloud Watcher

Depopulation. Confuse them into getting sterilized when they are young. Add a little peer pressure. Planned Parenthood may have to change their line of business when there aren't many abortions to do because young people are no longer able to get pregnant.

One thing that worries me is that parents will lose custody of their children if they don't agree to go along with sex change. Refusal will be considered child abuse.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Nothing but absolute pure evil.
The continue attack on our children is from the pits of Hell. Satan hates all human beings ESPECIALLY CHILDREN.
This is the number one reason why I believe The Lord Jesus Christ will snatch us away very soon.
The attacks on children have only increased with intensity over the years.
I ask you , what comes next ? What evil should come about after transitioning the children ?
Trying to manipulate God's creation!
The purest most audacious, salacious, form of evil unleashed upon this world is coming.
We read what happens in Genesis chapter 6 when this level of evil is displayed and embraced.
Remember folks , ... like the days of Noah...
Now I know that is referring to The Second Coming , so how close are we , knowing that the Rapture precedes the Second Coming??
We have Genesis chapter 6 wickedness going on now that resembles in certain ways in how it was then.
God will judge.

athenasius

A pro-transgender propaganda film for children called Mama has a Mustache was sponsored by Bayer, a pharmaceutical company that produces drugs that are used to feminize men who identify as transgender.

Mama has a Mustache is all about normalizing transgenderism, particularly in the minds of one group of people: young children.

The film’s website bears the phrase “Kids talk gender,” directly above the trailer, which starts with a child being asked “Can you be a girl and have a boy body, or be a boy and have a girl body?” A young child answers “yes, that’s transgender.”

“I feel like I’m not really a boy or a girl,” one child says in the trailer.

The film has a number of sponsors but one stands out from the rest. Bayer, a multinational pharmaceutical corporation, is among the film’s sponsors.

Bayer produces a drug called cyproterone acetate, an anti-androgen that has been used to feminize men who identify as women. Bayer creates multiple different forms of the drug.

https://www.breitbart.com/social-ju...eutical-company-that-creates-feminizing-drug/

Bayer, in full Bayer AG, is a German chemical and pharmaceutical company. For some reason Bayer's origin doesn't surprise me.
YUCK! Doesn't surprise me either.

Reason & Hope

There was a bit of a ruckus in Tennessee (?) when a top exec/doc at a hospital have a talk in which she talked, in a positive way, of how much money hospitals and doctors can make from gender reassignment procedures.

First, there are the hormones. Then chest binders. Maybe some antidepressants too.
Then you start scheduling the surgeries, and the follow-ups, and more drugs. Drugs to help the body heal, or to help it not reject an implant, or to deal with infections. Oh, and lots of these surgeries need refining/corrective further procedures. It's major stuff. Trans patients are patients for life.

Pray for young people to reject this social contagion. I've seen lots of stories of detransitioners and they need prayer and support for bravely speaking out about the evils perpetrated by the medical industry and activists.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Sad and disgusting. Not surprising at all that a giant pharmaceutical company is behind it.

Wondering about this… :confused

Bayer was one of several German companies merged together as I G Farben before and during World War II that made Zyklon-B (gas used to exterminate human beings at death/concentration camps), used slave labor, performed terrible experiments on human beings, etc.

I.G. Farben
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben

I.G. Farben Trial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben_Trial

I.G. Farbenindustrie AG German Industry and the Holocaust
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/economics/igfarben.html

Even worse . . .

In 2018, Bayer (German Company that Manufactured Zyklon-B) bought Monsanto (US company that made/makes genetically modified seeds (GMO foods), Roundup, Agent Orange, DDT, PCB, recombinant bovine growth hormone, etc.).

Monsanto

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsanto

Bayer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayer

Two 2016 articles about the (then-proposed) Bayer-Monsanto merger/acquisition:

Bayer and Monsanto: A Marriage Made in Hell​

May 24, 2016
"If Monsanto, perhaps the most hated GMO company in the world, joins hands with Bayer, one of the most hated Big Pharma corporations on Earth (whose evil deeds date back to World War I and the Nazi era), the newly formed seed-pesticide-drug behemoth would have combined annual sales of $67 billion.
That’s a staggering figure. But here’s another, even more alarming: Combined, the new mega-chemical/seed company would control 29 percent of the world’s seed market and 24 percent of the pesticide market. "

More
https://www.organicconsumers.org/essays/bayer-and-monsanto-marriage-made-hell

Bayer, the German company that Manufactured Zyklon-B, will Merge with Monsanto, the US Company that [Manufactured Agent Orange]​

Sep 14, 2016
https://www.dispropaganda.com/singl...n-b-will-merge-with-monsanto-the-us-company-t

:eek :eek: :apostasy :banning