Pro-Abortion Witness Declares It ‘Incites Violence’ To Say Men Can’t Give Birth

TimeWarpWife

I'm going to be as delicate as possible here, how on earth can biological males get "routine" gynecological checkups when they're biologically male? And again, how can a biological male get pregnant or give birth when they are biologically male? I feel sorry for OB/GYN doctors who aren't woke because it's going to be impossible for them to go along with this insanity, treating biological males as if they're biological females. I have a feeling that along with the other shortages like pilots and military personnel, there's coming a shortage of OB/GYN doctors too. :sad You could see the insanity in her eyes when she was saying this malarkey. This woman and everyone like her who believes this nonsense should be committed to a mental institution because they are mentally insane and delusional, thus are a danger to themselves and others.

TimeWarpWife

Here’s a better question for the Woke: “If you were to die right now, do you know for sure you would go to Heaven?”
Many woke fall into one of two categories: atheists and agnostics or like Biden and Pelosi, actually believe they're "good" Catholics or "good" people going to heaven on their own merit. Sadly, both groups are wrong and most, if not all, won't realize their choice of wrong beliefs until it's eternally too late.

Footsteps

Many woke fall into one of two categories: atheists and agnostics or like Biden and Pelosi, actually believe they're "good" Catholics or people going to heaven. Sadly, both groups are wrong and most, if not all, won't realize their mistaken beliefs until it's eternally too late.
You are right - this question was asked by us fanatical door-to-door Baptists on Tuesday nights back when it was safe enough to knock on doors at night and I could walk more than 50 feet without losing my breath. The question is brutally personal, could end in gunfire these days, but is still the most important question of all. Now I don’t even tape it to my car. (Can’t air up slashed tires.)

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I think I'm confused. Why don't people say what they mean? Male (XY) and female (XX). Only female (XX) can get pregnant. Male (XY) cannot get pregnant unless sicko surgery implanting female (XX) parts has been performed and female (XX) hormones administered.

Enough is enough, already!

:puke

:cry

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Ghoti Ichthus

I'm going to be as delicate as possible here, how on earth can biological males get "routine" gynecological checkups when they're biologically male? And again, how can a biological male get pregnant or give birth when they are biologically male? I feel sorry for OB/GYN doctors who aren't woke because it's going to be impossible for them to go along with this insanity, treating biological males as if they're biological females. I have a feeling that along with the other shortages like pilots and military personnel, there's coming a shortage of OB/GYN doctors too. :sad You could see the insanity in her eyes when she was saying this malarkey. This woman and everyone like her who believes this nonsense should be committed to a mental institution because they are mentally insane and delusional, thus are a danger to themselves and others.
Bladeless speculum?

Except those that have undergone the sicko surgery and had a "vagina" created by the surgeon.

If I were a surgeon, I'd refuse to do this kind of surgery and probably immediately lose my job and probably also my license to practice medicine :mad Psychiatrists are already losing their jobs for refusing to affirm unBiblical sexual choices.

Bethlehem57

Here’s a better question for the Woke: “If you were to die right now, do you know for sure you would go to Heaven?”
I know that if this was asked, there are many of the woke that would say they were going to be reincarnated or that they believe they just stop being, as in there is nothing after death. How pitiful!

Either response would end them up in eternal damnation. We are commanded to keep telling them about Jesus. If only they had ears to hear!

katt

If it were me I would treat the useless idiot exactly the way he insisted on being treated..he wants to be examined as if he were a woman..so be it..after I got done with him.. he'd never come back..or..as I got started..he would admit..so sorry to bother you.. I wasn't made for this kind of exam..and leave my office before I had a chance to go any further.

katt

I think I'm confused. Why don't people say what they mean? Male (XY) and female (XX). Only female (XX) can get pregnant. Male (XY) cannot get pregnant unless sicko surgery implanting female (XX) parts has been performed and female (XX) hormones administered.

Enough is enough, already!

:puke

:cry

I believe even then a man still will not be able to get pregnant..if he did.. he'd never have another one..if he lived to tell about it that is...

MapleLeaf

Sometimes, no oftentimes, I wonder if the democrats actually believe the mule fritters that comes out of their mouths. Seriously, can people really be that stupid, or are they seeking headlines, showing how woke they are.
I doubt they believe half of it. It's a power move. Getting people to say 2 +2 = 5. No one actually believes it does. You just have to say it. Some may be stupid enough to believe it or they lie to themself enough that they trick themselves. It's like when I was a little kid and I was trying to convince my little brother that zebras were called shiboos. I said it so often that at one point I had forgotten what they were really called. And 'shiboo' is something my family will never let me forget. lol I'm kind of proud of that one.

Ghoti Ichthus

I doubt they believe half of it. It's a power move. Getting people to say 2 +2 = 5. No one actually believes it does. You just have to say it. Some may be stupid enough to believe it or they lie to themself enough that they trick themselves.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
Joseph Goebbels

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."
Adolf Hitler

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."
Vladimir Lenin

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
John 8:44, ESV

I think this is what's going to happen after the :rapture
The big lie will become PC and then "truth"

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12, KJV

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:16-18, KJV

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
1 Thessalonians 5:21, KJV

22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful
Hebrews 10:22-23, ESV

"There are four lights!"
Jean Luc Picard

Ghoti Ichthus

Although the appropriate kind of doctors for these patients would be psychiatrists, perhaps the alphabet group could start their own specialty branch of medicine that focuses on their physical issues. That would leave the OB/GYNs free to see biological women.
The VA has shoved this abomination into the Women's Clinic, thus taking away gynecological and related resources from women (XX). We're already marginalized and second class citizens in many ways at the VA, and this makes us fourth class citizens. Sucks when it takes six weeks to get in to see one's Primary Care Physician because there are males (XY) pretending to be women (and wanting/having surgery and hormones, and having inevitable complications), and women (XX) pretending to be men (and wanting/having surgery and hormones, and having inevitable complications) being seen in the Women's Clinic. The women's clinic was supposed to be a safe, harassment-free area staffed by women for gynecological, obstetrical, and primary care for women (XX). These clinics were established because of the military sexual trauma suffered by large numbers of women during service and at the hands of male VA docs.

:furious :rant :mad :wild :frust :cry

Last edited: