Pro-Abortion Witness Declares It ‘Incites Violence’ To Say Men Can’t Give Birth

GEOINTAnalyst

A radical pro-abortion activist called by Democrats as a witness during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the legal consequences of the Supreme Court’s overturning of Roe vs Wade declared Tuesday that anyone who says men can’t give birth is ‘inciting violence’.

The hearing on the Dobbs decision continued this week with yet more nonsense and insanity from people called to testify by Democrats.

Missouri GOP Senator Hawley asked UC Berkley Law Professor Khiara Bridges during questioning “several times you’ve used a phrase, I want to make sure I understand what you mean by it, you’ve referred to ‘people with a capacity for pregnancy,’ would that be women?

Bridges responded, “many women, cis women, have the capacity for pregnancy, many cis women do not have the capacity for pregnancy,” further claiming that “there are also trans men who are capable of pregnancy as well as non-binary people who are capable of pregnancy.”

https://summit.news/2022/07/13/insa...-incites-violence-to-say-men-cant-give-birth/

NewWine2020

A radical pro-abortion activist called by Democrats as a witness during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the legal consequences of the Supreme Court’s overturning of Roe vs Wade declared Tuesday that anyone who says men can’t give birth is ‘inciting violence’.

The hearing on the Dobbs decision continued this week with yet more nonsense and insanity from people called to testify by Democrats.

Missouri GOP Senator Hawley asked UC Berkley Law Professor Khiara Bridges during questioning “several times you’ve used a phrase, I want to make sure I understand what you mean by it, you’ve referred to ‘people with a capacity for pregnancy,’ would that be women?

Bridges responded, “many women, cis women, have the capacity for pregnancy, many cis women do not have the capacity for pregnancy,” further claiming that “there are also trans men who are capable of pregnancy as well as non-binary people who are capable of pregnancy.”

https://summit.news/2022/07/13/insa...-incites-violence-to-say-men-cant-give-birth/

If I was a business owner I would immediately (and quietly) tell any of my staff who were involved in hiring to toss any resumes of potential new hires that mention UC Berkley in the garbage and ghost the candidates.

This Professor is as stupid as she is insane; what could students POSSIBLY learn of value at a University that would have persons like her on staff?

LindaLove

This women was a total nut job on a whole other level. When another person asked her a question she went off about something else and he interrupted her and said “you are not answering my question”, to which she responded “but I am answering a better question”. So basically she made up in her mind a “better” question that she thought she should have been asked and decided she would just talk about that instead. It was bizarre and rude.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
was bizarre and rude.
When you can't speak truth, ya gotta resort to these tactics.

Now is she saying women who call themselves men can get pregnant???
Or does she mean men who call themselves women can get pregnant??
Because obviously only the woman can conceive.
I get tangled up in all this cis woman and Trans female talk and really have no idea what these educated fools mean.

NewWine2020

When you can't speak truth, ya gotta resort to these tactics.

Now is she saying women who call themselves men can get pregnant???
Or does she mean men who call themselves women can get pregnant??
Because obviously only the woman can conceive.
I get tangled up in all this cis woman and Trans female talk and really have no idea what these educated fools mean.

Would it be fair for us all to agree with the statement:

“A person with an actual, healthy and biologically functional uterus can get pregnant?” AKA define someone as a biological woman without actually calling them a biological woman?

Would THAT make these nutters happy and shut them up for 10 minutes or so?

GotGrace

That Person saying what she said with that set of eyes would give me the hebbie jeebies!

NewWine2020

That Person saying what she said with that set of eyes would give me the hebbie jeebies!
IKR, I don't think she blinked once thru the entire exchange. She has what we used to call "crazy chick" eyes.

You could tell at one point that Hawley had to suppress incredulous laughter.

That really is what people with worldviews like this woman should be met with; derision, laughter and mockery. It really, REALLY winds them up when you refuse to be part of their delusion.

GotGrace

Really now ladies just think the men will now have swollen feet and ankles, labor pain, stitches, stretch marks and best of all the hormonal shifts with bouts of crying. Go to it fellows and have them babies. I predict you won’t try that more than once.:nod

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Why, oh why, are these crazy chick, over educated, under intelligent *people* trying so hard to take womanhood and motherhood away from women??

I know they desire to breakdown the family. I don't like these skinny men ( with prettier hair and faces than mine) that prance around and shoot their mouths off either. They need to go learn to change a tire or chop some wood.

It's just sickening

paul289

The idea that it's violence against trans people comes from the incredibly high suicide rate of sexually confused people. It is continuously asserted that their suicidality is driven by oppression and lack of acceptance, but even in highly tolerant and accepting societies, the suicide rate his still very high. The reality is that suicide is driven by an inability to square one's mind and body. They see themselves as freaks and hate their own minds and bodies and believe that death is the only way to fix it. People who point out that their minds and bodies are both actually the same sex aren't causing violence. They're helping to stop it by helping these people to recognize they aren't broken, only confused. The ones who are committing actual violence against these confused people are generally other trans people or black men who thought they were having relations with a woman.