President Trump to visit East Palestine, Ohio

Set free 47

The left MSM has found its answer to Biden not showing up in East Palestine Ohio while Trump will be there. They are blaming Trump for deregulating rail regulations and partly to blame causing the toxic mess. If that is the case, Biden has been in office for two years and could have changed the regulations. So, why did not Biden take care of it? It's just like most every other thing the Dem's mess up on; they just blame Trump.
There are a lot of union rust belt voters there in east Ohio who always have voted automatically Democrat. This may be a golden opportunity for Trump to shine and make Biden look like an uncaring elitist.
Back in the fall of 1980, my brother in law who was a fireman came to visit us and see our recently born son. We got to talking about the recession and he told me I should vote for Carter and not Reagan. He said we have to stay with pro union Dems. He said in so many words, "Look Carter is a knitwit, but the Dem's are still on our side, so don't vote for Reagan." Well I did vote for Reagan, no regrets! So, how does Biden compare with Carter?
"

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
It is so :cry disrespectful that our current president was in Ukraine helping them instead of our own people in East Palestine, Ohio. That is a :gaah disgrace for him to not care about what these people are going through. I wonder if Trump will assist them monetarily. I know he is planning to help :pray somehow, and at least he is showing up. These people should have been helped immediately after the train disaster when the poisonous chemicals took place.

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
It is so :cry disrespectful that our current president was in Ukraine helping them instead of our own people in East Palestine, Ohio. That is a :gaah disgrace for him to not care about what these people are going through. I wonder if Trump will assist them monetarily. I know he is planning to help somehow, and at least he is showing up. These people should have been helped immediately after the train disaster when the poisonous chemicals took place.
Obiden Inc. have to keep an eye on their investment (s).
America isn't one of them .

dseno

It is so :cry disrespectful that our current president was in Ukraine helping them instead of our own people in East Palestine, Ohio. That is a :gaah disgrace for him to not care about what these people are going through. I wonder if Trump will assist them monetarily. I know he is planning to help :pray somehow, and at least he is showing up. These people should have been helped immediately after the train disaster when the poisonous chemicals took place.
I dont think this is necessarily disgraceful. Any efforts to stop the war are ok in my books

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Absolutely he is the President of the U.S. we should always come first. Same way with what he has done with open borders letting all the illegals in along with drugs such as Fentanyl.
You were right , he and his repeated actions or lack thereof are a complete disgrace to every American.
The open borders is one of the worst things this country has to deal with presently.
Enormous amounts of problems and deaths because of it.
Absolutely a disgrace.
The Democratic Party are treasonous!!!

Kenny

Obiden has been a disgrace ever since they cheated him in to the Presidency (I'll never believe he got 80 million votes legitimately), and then he just started undoing almost everything Trump did. Obiden doesn't seem to care a flip about America or the people he Governs (I know he isn't in charge of anything, it's Obama and the establishment that's running things), so he just goes on his clueless way. Worst President I've ever seen.:snoopy

lightofmylife

Obiden has been a disgrace ever since they cheated him in to the Presidency (I'll never believe he got 80 million votes legitimately), and then he just started undoing almost everything Trump did. Obiden doesn't seem to care a flip about America or the people he Governs (I know he isn't in charge of anything, it's Obama and the establishment that's running things), so he just goes on his clueless way. Worst President I've ever seen.:snoopy
He cares more :tappingfoot about the illegal immigrants giving them handouts, and Ukraine as well. He needs to care about :thumbup :thumbupWe The People!

lightofmylife

Yeah, I sure hope Trump gets back in there!
Trump cared more about helping the country. His downfall is his support of the LGBT. He had a celebration not too long ago at Mar-A-Lago. I can't support that it goes against Gods word.

TimeWarpWife

I think another reason Bumbling Biden and his comrades haven't bothered helping the people in Palestine is because supposedly 72% of the town voted for President Trump and many of them are conservatives. The Demonrats don't even try to hide their hatred for Trump supporters, Christians, conservatives, and anyone else who refuses to go along with their satanically-inspired globalist one world government agenda.

athenasius

Trump shows up but Biden can't or won't!

Wow! Probably scared of the ongoing chemical contamination. Loads of cash for other countries, relief in Turkey, weapons in Ukraine, but help for Ohio, not so fast, not so much.

But Trump does what a President should! He is the rightful President and he acts like it.

Back