President of Haiti Assassinated

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
The missionaries say all is fairly calm so far. People are slowly getting out but everyone is scared.

They are planning to bring food to an area tomorrow where people are desperate so please pray. They are sending in some guys ahead of time to prepare the way.

There is talk that the killers were professional hit men from Venezuela (!!!)

TimeWarpWife

Really? Pelosi may be just this side of crazy, but you really believe she would plot to have a Democratic Senator killed?
I believe if she knew she could get away with it and it would further the Communist Democrat agenda to take permanent control of the U.S. and destroy it, I think she and her comrades are capable of doing anything. There are some seriously evil people without any conscience or morals running that party, including Ms. Pelosi.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Per NBC news, it was a whole squadron attacking the president....half killed, half taken into custody....and at least one was an American!! :ohno

jab777

Really? Pelosi may be just this side of crazy, but you really believe she would plot to have a Democratic Senator killed?
I wouldn’t put it past her. However, it is more likely that she may try to recruit another more liberally minded democrat to primary Manchin the next time he’s up for reelection as payback for what she views as his intransigence in helping them turn us into the country of their dreams. That’s provided he even runs again.

Andy C

I wouldn’t put it past her. However, it is more likely that she may try to recruit another more liberally minded democrat to primary Manchin the next time he’s up for reelection as payback for what she views as his intransigence in helping them turn us into the country of their dreams. That’s provided he even runs again.
Seems more likely to be a plot in a Tom Clancy novel than reality.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I am wondering what is going on. Who was behind this, and why? The Americans involved were Haitian, I'm pretty sure. So was it really simply all about getting Moise out?
I doubt it's the globalists, as the rest of the world doesn't care one whit about Haiti...and what other nation would want to take on such a money pit of huge problems....infrastructure, topographical, environmental, economical, social, etc etc etc.
Strategically, Haiti is less than two hours from the coast of Florida. I keep that in mind.

Feeling badly for the sweet people of Haiti. These people can never catch a break. Earthquake, hurricane, drought, cholera and political turmoil. It's so sad.

Footsteps

And What a bunch of bull pucky this is

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States stands ready to provide any assistance Haiti might need after the assassination of its president, the U.S. State Department said on Wednesday, saying it expected to receive a request for defense equipment
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...help-haiti-after-killing-of-haitian-president

I suppose Haiti will receive help....just like they received NONE of the Bill Clinton money after the earthquake. :mad2
“We are from the government of the United States, and will help
you based on your working with us to prove that this incident was caused by Republicans.”

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Two American Suspects Reportedly Arrested in Assassination of Haitian President​

Two Haitian Americans were among the suspects arrested in the assassination of Haiti’s president on Wednesday.

According to Haitian police, U.S. citizens James Solages, 35, and Joseph Vincent were arrested with 15 Colombian nationals. Both men were born in Haiti.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...n-assassination-of-haitian-president-n2592278

Footsteps

Perhaps but Pelosi et al have demonstrated they’ll stop at nothing to achieve their goals.
Pelosi is the kind of person who believes in her own divinity. She kneels with that idiot Schumer in kente cloth, thinking that resulting waves of healing will cascade across America. She is certain that January 6 was organized by deplorable terrorists who were going to take over this nation. It doesn’t matter to her whether the deplorables who already control the Justice Department read her email - they do the dirty work while she gets her hair done. Don’t disturb her while she preens on her righteous throne - a whited sepulchre full of dead men’s bones.

GotGrace

Logical thinking based on events not happening, and by avoidance of reading Alex Jones comments.
In view of what is going on in these Unites States and events happening and the attacks on any voice of descent I would not be surprised at any attempts to remain in power.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I’ve NEVER read Mr. Jones or listened to him or know much about him. I understand he is supposed to be big in conspiracy and I’m not inclined toward that sort of thing.

Andy C

In view of what is going on in these Unites States and events happening and the attacks on any voice of descent I would not be surprised at any attempts to remain in power.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I’ve NEVER read Mr. Jones or listened to him or know much about him. I understand he is supposed to be big in conspiracy and I’m not inclined toward that sort of thing.
Read my post again, it was not aimed at you, I just answered your question - but it is aimed to those who believe she has done so, or plotting to do so.

Times indeed are evil, and the dark one seems to be winning - for now.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
No problems with my friends food distribution yesterday, thank You Lord.

I am getting more and more suspicious about this whole thing. The stories coming out of Haiti are all over the place, as to what actually happened. And the US is getting more involved....and very notably, the mainstream news media seems to be continuing to put this story toward the top.

Bloomberg) -- Haiti requested help from U.S. troops to stabilize the country after the assassination of President Jovenel Moise plunged the Caribbean nation into political uncertainty.

Prime Minister Claude Joseph confirmed Haiti had requested assistance from the U.S. military to protect infrastructure and prepare for elections in an interview with the Associated Press.

Officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security will travel to Port-au-Prince to assess the situation and lend support, White House Spokeswoman Jen Psaki said earlier on Friday as more details emerged about the Colombian-led hit squad implicated in the crime.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...to-investigate-moise-assassination/ar-AALYHNs

Now, I realize the U.S. Has strategic concerns with Haiti being so very close to our shores (less than two hours by air.) But there have been times of serious political unrest before, and as far as I know, we did not "lend support" then.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I found this brief history of US involvement in Haiti, which is interesting (link is below)

Beginning in the 1950s the U.S. started training Haitian military leaders who subsequently developed a reputation for being corrupt and abusive. From 1957-1984 Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier and his son "Baby Doc" were in power in Haiti. This dictatorship was largely supported by the U.S. as an alternative to a perceived expansion of communism in the area. During their rule the Duvaliers killed a reported 30,000 Haitians and when "Baby Doc" was ousted in 1986 he fled with much of the nation's wealth.

In 1990 Jean-Bertrand Aristide became the first democratically elected President of Haiti. Shortly after he took office he was ousted in a military coup. Two leaders of the coup were men who had been formerly trained in the United States.

https://www.pope.af.mil/News/Articl...3/a-brief-history-of-us-involvement-in-haiti/

ChildofLight

No problems with my friends food distribution yesterday, thank You Lord.

I am getting more and more suspicious about this whole thing. The stories coming out of Haiti are all over the place, as to what actually happened. And the US is getting more involved....and very notably, the mainstream news media seems to be continuing to put this story toward the top.

Bloomberg) -- Haiti requested help from U.S. troops to stabilize the country after the assassination of President Jovenel Moise plunged the Caribbean nation into political uncertainty.

Prime Minister Claude Joseph confirmed Haiti had requested assistance from the U.S. military to protect infrastructure and prepare for elections in an interview with the Associated Press.

Officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security will travel to Port-au-Prince to assess the situation and lend support, White House Spokeswoman Jen Psaki said earlier on Friday as more details emerged about the Colombian-led hit squad implicated in the crime.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...to-investigate-moise-assassination/ar-AALYHNs

Now, I realize the U.S. Has strategic concerns with Haiti being so very close to our shores (less than two hours by air.) But there have been times of serious political unrest before, and as far as I know, we did not "lend support" then.
Maybe the dems look at it as a candidate for a 51st state. One that will vote for the dems (communist) party.