President of Haiti Assassinated

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Assassinated in his home, his wife was also shot and is in the hospital.

https://www.oann.com/haitian-president-shot-dead-at-home-overnight-pm/

Excerpt from article:
Moise, a banana exporter-turned-politician, faced fierce protests after taking office as president in 2017. This year, opposition leaders accused him of seeking to install a dictatorship by overstaying his mandate and becoming more authoritarian. He denied those accusations.
Moise had ruled by decree for more than a year after the country failed to hold legislative elections, and he sought to push through a controversial constitutional reform.

I personally know missionaries there, and believe me, this was the last thing they needed.
There have already been uprisings of violence where streets are blocked and controlled by gangs, hindering movement of badly needed food and medical supplies, as well as hindering education for students.
The Dominican border has been closed, which missionaries rely on to purchase food there. Food is ridiculously inflated in Haiti right now.
Please pray that the void is filled very quickly by a decent person. Historically this government is filled with corruption. The person next in line died from Covid 19.
Pray for the safety of all missionaries, and for the people of Haiti. God is doing great things there through missionaries.

Last edited:

DWB

The hatred being pushed by leftists is going to make incidents like this more common. Regardless of the situation in Haiti, hate breeds violence. Violence in the streets is what Democrats want. The more violence in the streets the more radical they can in stripping citizens rights away

Shannon70

I was thinking about Joe Manchin today... a moderate democrate who is standing in the way with a bill or two that those liberal squad wants to push. Queen nancy is so determine to ram this through that I have wondered if she would somehow try to have him assasainated just to make her point and to also get what she and the squad wants.

Those people are just plain evil...

Footsteps

I was thinking about Joe Manchin today... a moderate democrate who is standing in the way with a bill or two that those liberal squad wants to push. Queen nancy is so determine to ram this through that I have wondered if she would somehow try to have him assasainated just to make her point and to also get what she and the squad wants.

Although I don't think the Queen would have the nerve to try it herself, I have heard rumors that she is in a deep state of meditation every night. The cleanup staff has found pumpkin rinds and chicken heads in her wastebasket.
"When you do
That voodoo
That you do
So well..."
-Cole Porter

greg64

I personally know missionaries there, and believe me, this was the last thing they needed.
That's for sure. We have a friend who went down there once or twice a year for several years running. The plight of the people is extreme, but yet there's still a lot of gratitude and joy there, as well. This story was one of the first things I saw this morning, and I do have some foreboding about how much worse it could get. Praying for the people there -- both citizens and missionaries.

DWB

Although I don't think the Queen would have the nerve to try it herself, I have heard rumors that she is in a deep state of meditation every night. The cleanup staff has found pumpkin rinds and chicken heads in her wastebasket.
"When you do
That voodoo
That you do
So well..."
-Cole Porter
Any hair or fingernail clippings?? Pins in dolls?

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
There are many Christians there who love the Lord. There has been political unrest off and on for as long as my missionary friends have been living there....full time since 1991. They actually had bullets fly past them years ago.

The First Lady has been transported to Florida and will be at Baptist Hospital in Ft Lauderdale I believe. She is in stable but critical condition.

I heard that some of the attackers spoke Spanish. If that's true it sounds like a hit by pros from the Dominican Republic.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
And What a bunch of bull pucky this is

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States stands ready to provide any assistance Haiti might need after the assassination of its president, the U.S. State Department said on Wednesday, saying it expected to receive a request for defense equipment
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...help-haiti-after-killing-of-haitian-president

I suppose Haiti will receive help....just like they received NONE of the Bill Clinton money after the earthquake. :mad2

Andy C

Really? Pelosi may be just this side of crazy, but you really believe she would plot to have a Democratic Senator killed?

antitox

Keep in mind that Pelosi is cashing in on all of this. After all the police defunding and reducing in numbers she is now going to install federal police in the states starting with Florida and Cali. This is just the beginning. She's going after all the states. She 's installing her police force nationally. This is commie rule. I'm waiting to see what DeSantis does in response to it.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Keep in mind that Pelosi is cashing in on all of this. After all the police defunding and reducing in numbers she is now going to install federal police in the states starting with Florida and Cali. This is just the beginning. She's going after all the states. She 's installing her police force nationally. This is commie rule. I'm waiting to see what DeSantis does in response to it.
Do you have a link? I wasn't successful in finding this info anywhere. Thanks.

Wings Like Eagles

He should refuse admittance to the D.C. cops. Her excuse for the incursion into Florida is just so much made-up nonsense.