President Biden will campaign for California Gov. Newsom

RaptureReady

Dancing with my Father God in Fields of Grace
Heard Newsom stays as Cali govenor...
I heard the same thing. This convinces me of three things: (1) that God has truly removed His Hand of protection from this country and has turned it over to reprobate minds; (2) there will never be a fair election again; and (3) republicans/conservatives are toast. I feel for the people who voted to remove this despot. I can only imagine their disappointment. I guess those $600/$1200 stimulus checks bought the votes. Sometimes I just can't believe what is going on in this world. I'm just going to focus on the Lord, His Word and prayer. Gonna keep my eyes lifted up. I am SO READY to blow this pop stand.

fl2007rn

I've worried ever since they stole the presidency, that there will never be a majority of republicans in either house again, now I don't think a republican will be able to win any election again...
Sadly I think you are correct. Even if there are fair elections the new crop of voters have been brainwashed and indoctrinated in our school system to be liberal. I am 57 years old and my conservative Christian values are becoming a thing of the past. :(

antitox

Just read that Slow Joe is denying states needed levels of Regeneron. Florida too, and some others. I cannot for the life of me get how evil this man is. People can die. DeSantis is going to get it directly from a company because Biden will let you die. It's because we don't go lockstep with Biden so he's going to punish us by withholding life saving drugs.

Shannon70

Just read that Slow Joe is denying states needed levels of Regeneron. Florida too, and some others. I cannot for the life of me get how evil this man is. People can die. DeSantis is going to get it directly from a company because Biden will let you die. It's because we don't go lockstep with Biden so he's going to punish us by withholding life saving drugs.
Biden is a murderer.