Preliminary Data suggest earthquakes are increasing

FaithInChrist

Don't Panic. Earthquakes are indeed increasing, worldwide

Tonight I was able to find actual scientific data that says there are anomalies on the sun, the moon, and in the heavens by means of random asteroids and comets that are being discovered eerily close to passing earth (or hitting it, like the one that hit Russia last month).

I also found the above article that has scientists finally admitting that earthquakes are on the rise.

Maranatha Lord Jesus. I know you are so close to coming, I pray the Holy Spirit convicts all that have their interest piqued by these signs that You have given, so that when they see them happen they might believe.

Tom Bonvie

Re: INVITATION TO FACEBOOK

i INVITE ALL MEMBERS OF RAPTURE FORUMS TO JOIN ME ON MY NEW FACEBOOK PAGE, DESIGNED TO GLORIFY JESUS CHRIST.
YOUR INPUT AND PARTICIPATION IS APPRECIATED.

CONTACT ME AT [email protected]************ and I will invite you in as a friend. At least, I think that's how it works.

If not, try [email protected]/facebook... If this doesn't work....roll down your window and give me a shout.

Thanks..and God bless.

Brother Tom

readytogo

i INVITE ALL MEMBERS OF RAPTURE FORUMS TO JOIN ME ON MY NEW FACEBOOK PAGE, DESIGNED TO GLORIFY JESUS CHRIST.

CONTACT ME AT [email protected]************ and I will invite you in as a friend. At least, I think that's how it works.

If not, try [email protected]/facebook... If this doesn't work....roll down your window and give me a shout.

Thanks..and God bless.

Brother Tom
I tried to send you a friend request, but the only option was to "follow you". There wasn't even a "like" button! I finally got to see who I've been chatting with!

FaithInChrist

What is He saying to you?

I think God is saying this.

It's not gloom and doom, they are wonderful signs from a merciful God that wishes none shall perish. These signs plus more prophetic words are written in the Holy Bible, so that when we see them we might believe. Jesus is at the door, soon the bride will be gone and great sorrow like the world has never before seen will be upon the earth. If you are not a Christian it's time to begin a relationship with Christ. If you are a Christian it is time to be about the Great Commission and lead the lost to Christ. It is time for all churches to preach of Christ and Him crucified, its time for this to be the only focus. Jesus loves you and paid for your sin, but you must accept Him of your own free will in order to be saved. I pray the Holy Spirit convicts you of your need for a Savior and you choose Him, before it is too late. Amen

This is not "you" as in you specifically, but all the "you's" that are not in relationship with Christ Jesus.

FaithInChrist

Thanks..and God bless.

Brother Tom
That link didn't work, but I found you through your name. I'm thrilled to share your page with all my friends and family.