Pre White Christmas!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes Coffee Shop' started by lightofmylife, Nov 25, 2018.

1. lightofmylife

lightofmylife Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

We are sure getting the snow here. It started with an rain-snow mix, and we are suppose to get anywhere between 4-6". What is your weather doing in your part of the world?

Bron and Andy C like this.
  2. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Administrator Staff Member

In Ottawa, Ontario in Canada we have had about 6" of snow on the ground for a couple of weeks. But we are now getting rain, which will turn to freezing rain this evening. Then in a day or so we will be getting more snow.

Bron and Andy C like this.
  3. Andy C

Andy C Well-Known Member

We have had several mornings in the 20s (great running weather) but no snow or ice. It only snowed one day last year, and thats fine with me as I would never live where snow is consistent. However, it does make areas look beautiful, so maybe good for a visit, but please, not where we live!

Bron, mattfivefour and lightofmylife like this.
  4. Kerbluey

Kerbluey Well-Known Member

We had a cold front blow in, but no snow yet aside from a sprinkle. It’s not sticking. I love the snow and wish we got more.

Andy C and Bron like this.