Prayer requests and Praise reports in the same forum?

Momma D

I guess I am confused about this.
I randomly chose page numbers and couldn't find any praise reports.
If I added one, seems like it would very quickly get lost in the mass of prayer requests.
Or am I misunderstanding something here?

DanLMP

I guess I am confused about this.
I randomly chose page numbers and couldn't find any praise reports.
If I added one, seems like it would very quickly get lost in the mass of prayer requests.
Or am I misunderstanding something here?

I think you need to clarify what you mean by "I randomly chose page numbers and couldn't find any praise reports." I'm not sure what that means.

Just as a point of information, the Prayer Request section is unavailable if you are not logged in. Don't know if that's the issue.

Otherwise the OP's in any section all follow the same rules of order, newest on top. So if you have a specific post that you want to be toward the top, bump it (make a post in the thread).

billy swinea

PRECIOUS MOMMA D I HAVE LOOKED FOR YOU TO TELL YOU I AM PRAYING FOR YOU! IF MOST OF MY FRIENDS SPEAK SO HIGHLY OF YOU THAT MEANS TO ME THAT YOU TRUST THE GOOD LORD! MADDIE CARLA AND A LOT MORE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE. SO AM I. I KNOW ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD THAT IS! I LOST MY 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER 30 YRS AGO TODAY. I CAN'T FIGURE ANYTHING WORSE THAN THAT. BUT MY NANCY WOULD KILL ME IF I LOST HER! I LOVE YOU SWEET SISTER IN JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME! BILLY&NANCY.

Momma D

I think you need to clarify what you mean by "I randomly chose page numbers and couldn't find any praise reports." I'm not sure what that means.

Just as a point of information, the Prayer Request section is unavailable if you are not logged in. Don't know if that's the issue.

Otherwise the OP's in any section all follow the same rules of order, newest on top. So if you have a specific post that you want to be toward the top, bump it (make a post in the thread).
What I meant is that trying to find praise reports in a sea of prayer requests is not easy. As I mentioned to Billy, being a creature of habit makes new things confusing. Randomly choosing pages to look for praise reports means what I said...that was just a way of trying to find praise reports. I guess I got used to seeing prayer and praise in separate forums on RR.
If I post a praise, I will keep on top of bumping it up.
It's just a different format than RR that has taken me some time to figure out.
Thanks for the advice :hug
BTW! I never log out...I know that the prayer request forum is for members only, and I always want it available to me...

Last edited:

Momma D

PRECIOUS MOMMA D I HAVE LOOKED FOR YOU TO TELL YOU I AM PRAYING FOR YOU! IF MOST OF MY FRIENDS SPEAK SO HIGHLY OF YOU THAT MEANS TO ME THAT YOU TRUST THE GOOD LORD! MADDIE CARLA AND A LOT MORE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE. SO AM I. I KNOW ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD THAT IS! I LOST MY 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER 30 YRS AGO TODAY. I CAN'T FIGURE ANYTHING WORSE THAN THAT. BUT MY NANCY WOULD KILL ME IF I LOST HER! I LOVE YOU SWEET SISTER IN JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME! BILLY&NANCY.
Thank you Billy! You are so sweet, and I love reading your posts :)
It took a while for me to find my RR friends, but am so happy to have found most of them, and made so many many new ones along the way.
I am a creature of habit, which is probably what caused the confusion.
And thank you so much for your kind words about my husband.
Nothing made much sense after the Lord took my husband home...but my faith in God never wavered!!

billy swinea

PRECIOUS MOMMA D. IT SURE IS GOOD TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN! I TRY TO PRAY FOR YOU WHEN I PRAY [A FEW TIMES A DAY]. I WILL NOT LIE SOMETIMES I FORGET SOME BUT GOD KNOWS! MY NANCY AND HER LITTLE DOG TUFFY ARE SLEEPING ON THE LOVE SEAT. SNORING. NANCY SOUNDS SWEET! TUFFY SOUNDS LIKE A SPACE ALIEN. I NEVER HEARD A SPACE ALIEN BUT THAT'S WHAT THE SOUNDED LIKE WHEN I WATCHED TV. I JUST WATCH A LITTLE FOX NEWS AND LEAVE IT TO BEAVER IN THE MORNING! EVERY ONE HERE LOVES YOU DARLIN SO I DO TOO! WE REALLY HAVE A FAMILY HERE! PLEASE JOIN IN THERE IS A LOT OF LOVE ON RF. OUR PRECIOUS LORD GOD IS WORSHIPED HERE! WHEN WERE YOU SAVED? I WAS 7 AT DAMASCUS ARKANSAS! GREAT PLACE TO BE FROM! I HAVE 1 BROTHER JIM. HE WAS HERE TODAY. MY KIDS LIVE WITHIN 5 MILES OF US. I AM RUNNING OUT OF STEAM. I LOVE YOU SWEET SISTER IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD! AMEN! billy

Momma D

You are a special new friend and I appreciate your love and prayers so much!
I was a regular on RR, mostly stayed in the prayer request forum. I did ocassionly venture to other areas, but prayer is my passion.
I know everything you have said about RF is true, but I was going though such a difficult time with my husband's illness, that making the switch here was very hard for me. Everything seemed impossible to accomplish, but by the grace of God, and the help of my seven sons, things have gotten better.
I have six daughters, provided by marrying six of my sons...that was the easy way to get girls :) I also got 15 grandkids...as a blessed bonus!
I (we) also lost our only daughter at 24 days old, so we share that sorrow. She was our first child, but Jim got to heaven first, and was able to see her and our savior before me! I was so jealous...he laughed when I told him that a few weeks before he died!
We were saved in CA after the birth of our second son. My remaining brother lives in Spokane, after working in Seattle for a cell phone carrier for a long time. My older brother was tragically killed in 1973.
Enough for now...love you Billy (Nancy too) :hug:hug

Oh...can't leave out that I was born in Brooklyn...go Dodger blue!!!

Last edited: