Prayer Request I sent to CBN.

seated with Christ

Rose, I didn’t tell you, but I sent a Prayer Request in to CBN (700 Club) for you a while back. I just found it again, see below.

I have a dear friend and fellow member of my Christian Message Board, named Rose. She lives in dire needs with cervical spine trouble, and as of today she will be homeless. Rose has had hope after hope for housing dashed.~~~~Rose has been through so much, but regardless she is a prayer warrior for the rest of us, she has such a heart of love and cares so deeply.~~~~Thanks for praying for Rose.

Lovin Jesus

O
Rose, I didn’t tell you, but I sent a Prayer Request in to CBN (700 Club) for you a while back. I just found it again, see below.

I have a dear friend and fellow member of my Christian Message Board, named Rose. She lives in dire needs with cervical spine trouble, and as of today she will be homeless. Rose has had hope after hope for housing dashed.~~~~Rose has been through so much, but regardless she is a prayer warrior for the rest of us, she has such a heart of love and cares so deeply.~~~~Thanks for praying for Rose.
Oh my goodness Ronnie you just made me cry. How sweet of you. I just happened to see the title of the thread scrolling down and upon opening it seeing "Rose" there didn't immediately register that it was referring to me until I read through it. You are always so thoughtful. Thank you. Your prayers with the vast prayers from my brothers and sisters here God has been good to me and has gotten me through every challenge. God never fails. God bless you brother. You have such a sweet and good heart.

seated with Christ

Oh my goodness Ronnie you just made me cry. How sweet of you. I just happened to see the title of the thread scrolling down and upon opening it seeing "Rose" there didn't immediately register that it was referring to me until I read through it. You are always so thoughtful. Thank you. Your prayers with the vast prayers from my brothers and sisters here God has been good to me and has gotten me through every challenge. God never fails. God bless you brother. You have such a sweet and good heart.
It’s a good thing that I can take all your accolades and not be evil effected by them, talking about being lifted up with pride, but it wasn’t alway so. :)