Pray ever so much for children

Lovin Jesus

I cannot describe how my heart aches for what our children are going through in these wicked times. Just this morning it was reported a child went missing minutes after getting off of her school bus yesterday. Not long after that report breaking news came in that her body was found. She is six years old. This is not an isolated incident. There has been an increase in child abductions, children gone missing, and bodies of missing children found. Then there is the secret abuse if children that occurs more often than is reported, physical and psychological abuse. Then the latest trend of abuse that is becoming more and more accepted as part of culture, the transgender era that is permitting the surgical alteration of a child's gender. Children touch a special place in my heart especially since many are defenseless, have no voice, no advocacy, and most are helpless. Jesus said that we should be like children because the kingdom of God belongs to those who are like children. Lets remember the children of the world in our prayers. I am very sad at the news about this six year old, I didn't know her or her family but I am heart wrenched at this. This shouldn't happen to anyone. . Prayers for her family too.

Last edited:
I am glad I stumbled upon your thread. I grieve over babies and children being abused and tortured and murdered. My daughter and soninlaw live in a high crime area along with my 5 yr old granddaughter. I beg God daily to protect my granddaughter and send angels to stand guard around her. It breaks my heart to read or hear about children being used, abused and discarded like trash. I can't help but wonder how this evil glorifies God our Father. I know that must sound terrible but it makes my heart hurt. Little babies and children are so innocent and helpless. I beg Jesus to come soon.

Annie

The Time Is Getting Close :)
I cannot describe how my heart aches for what our children are going through in these wicked times. Just this morning it was reported a child went missing minutes after getting off of her school bus yesterday. Not long after that report breaking news came in that her body was found. She is six years old. This is not an isolated incident. There has been an increase in child abductions, children gone missing, and bodies of missing children found. Then there is the secret abuse if children that occurs more often than is reported, physical and psychological abuse. Then the latest trend of abuse that is becoming more and more accepted as part of culture, the transgender era that is permitting the surgical alteration of a child's gender. Children touch a special place in my heart especially since many are defenseless, have no voice, no advocacy, and most are helpless. Jesus said that we should be like children because the kingdom of God belongs to those who are like children. Lets remember the children of the world in our prayers. I am very sad at the news about this six year old, I didn't know her or her family but I am heart wrenched at this. This shouldn't happen to anyone. . Prayers for her family too.
In agreement with what you have said. My heart breaks for the children!!

Lovin Jesus

Today its reported a 15 mo old girl is missing since December and was barely reported missing this week. I pray this baby's ok. Why did the parents wait 52 days to report her missing?