Powerful Song!

Discussion in 'Word Games, Polls, Music, & Poetry' started by christ4ever777, Oct 9, 2018.

1. christ4ever777

christ4ever777 Well-Known Member

The enemy tried to kill me but couldnt drown me. Hallelujah, God taught me to survive.

Good Christian Music Blog:
    After hearing isaacxhopes on our channel, SSTEDI connected with the UK producer, to create this vibey track inspired by Psalm 89:9 "You rule over the surging sea; when it's waves mount up you still them".

Lyrics:
    She be living in defeat like times up She only know to run away, oh nah Every encounter is a mess, a monster She never look it in the face, oh no Water rising above her waist Struggling looking down at the waves Drifting further away, I accept my fate, Ready to drown ’til I hear sumtn’ say “All the ways, all the ways, I Love you, want you, hear you, I came to give you life All the waves, all the waves wont hold you down They won’t overthrow you I know, I know, All the waves won’t hold you, oh no, oh no They won’t overthrow you, I know, I know The plans I have for you, I know” He be working sunrise to sundown He don’t know how else to live, oh no Only thing he know how to do is rack up And all they ever do is let him down Idols stand before him now Not any one a dem can turn his frown Upside down, Inside out, He’s without “All the ways, all the ways, I Love you, want you, hear you, I came to give you life All the waves, all the waves wont hold you down They won’t overthrow you I know, I know, All the waves won’t hold you, oh no, oh no They won’t overthrow you, I know, I know The plans I have for you, I know” “I give the water its boundaries You’ll never thirst if you stay with me I call the water up out the sea I am the vine and you are the tree”

mattfivefour likes this.