‘Potential Imminent Crisis’: U.S. Military Warns Of Russian Military Buildup In Eastern Europe

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
We are developing a new air defense system for that very contingency. Descending canines will be intercepted by a Sharknado! (Can be released from Virginia Class submarines). The lead Great Whites will be ridden by a synchronized group of Karens with extensive golf course alligator kicking skills.

Grumpy cat . . .

GEOINTAnalyst

Personally I think this is not going to war because the announced draw-down indicates a significant deescalation. However, Russian troops are slowly leaving Pogonovo, the situation will remain tense for the time being. The nature of their deployment observed in satellite imagery in April does not clearly indicate offensive or defensive postures, but rather one of readiness. Available images show the units can move out of their current cantonments with relative ease and speed to conduct either offensive or defensive operations with the currently deployed units and supplies. Extended operations appear unlikely, as they would require additional logistic support from division, corps, or army level.
The Russian build up came due to a sharp escalation in fighting along the line of control separating Ukrainian forces from Russian-backed separatists in Donbas in March.

SkyRider

No, I actually never had a dog or any pet...
Just two brothers :D

You're lucky you're not living in the USA right now with that white squirrel avatar. Otherwise, you would be accused of having something too white. A lot of madness over here going on right now.

We used to have a black squirrel running around in our back yard. I think one of the local red-tailed (I hope that's not racist!) hawks got him. But if your white squirrel could have met up with our black squirrel, we could have had some Oreo squirrels running around.

White Squirrel

You're lucky you're not living in the USA right now with that white squirrel avatar. Otherwise, you would be accused of having something too white. A lot of madness over here going on right now.

We used to have a black squirrel running around in our back yard. I think one of the local red-tailed (I hope that's not racist!) hawks got him. But if your white squirrel could have met up with our black squirrel, we could have had some Oreo squirrels running around.
Well well, are you even allowed to say "black" squirrel? :0_O :biggrin2
We used to laugh on a stuff like that happening in the US (same with "assuming someone's gender", calling big bearded men "she" when they want to, or erasing historical figures just because they did something we no longer approve of...). I am laughing no more - it is creeping in here from our "more progressed" western Europe brothers... Perilous times are everywhere and common sense is no longer common.

My goodness, Oreo squirrels sound so cute!! :inlove
I'll add that idea to my drawing list :D

daygo

We used to laugh on a stuff like that happening in the US (same with "assuming someone's gender", calling big bearded men "she" when they want to, or erasing historical figures just because they did something we no longer approve of...). I am laughing no more - it is creeping in here from our "more progressed" western Europe brothers... Perilous times are everywhere and common sense is no longer common.

Never Seen a white squirrel before, red in my teens but they are very few in number now mainly grey.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

The term Oreo has been used in connection with race for many, many years in the U.S.