‘Potential Imminent Crisis’: U.S. Military Warns Of Russian Military Buildup In Eastern Europe

Rocky Rivera

https://conservativebrief.com/potential-imminent-crisis-37330/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=ProTrumpNews

From the article:

Joe Biden can’t even protect America’s borders, so it won’t surprise many that now U.S. soldiers are potentially at risk on another border.

A new startling report reveals that the U.S. military in Europe is on “high alert” following a buildup of Russian forces in eastern Ukraine.

According to the New York Times reported, the situation has reportedly “escalated sharply in recent days” after four Ukrainian soldiers were killed during a battle against Russian-backed forces.

The report said that both Russia and Ukraine have acknowledged that tensions are escalating, which puts U.S. troops in the region in possible danger.

“The soldiers’ deaths, along with a buildup of Russian forces on the border, has seized the attention of senior American officials in Europe and Washington,” The NYT reported.

“In the past week, the U.S. military’s European Command raised its watch level from possible crisis to potential imminent crisis — the highest level — in response to the deployment of the additional Russian troops,” the Times added.

The battle, which included machine-gun and artillery fire, has lasted for seven years since breaking out during the Obama administration in 2014.

The report said that officials have discovered “new weaponry” on the Russian-backed side and Russian negotiators have warned that peace talks might be breaking down.

Hiftobaf

Russia and Ukraine, China and Taiwan, Ethiopia and Sudan. There are several potential flash points in the near future but none of them are the Gog-Magog war.

A war between Russia and Ukraine makes the Gog-Magog war less likely because Russia would be too busy to attack Israel.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Russia and Ukraine, China and Taiwan, Ethiopia and Sudan. There are several potential flash points in the near future but none of them are the Gog-Magog war.

A war between Russia and Ukraine makes the Gog-Magog war less likely because Russia would be too busy to attack Israel.

It might be a very short war... and this is a good time for the world's despots to invade whomever they please while we have Mr. dementia in the white house with a cast that can't shoot straight.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I think Russia, Iran, and other troublemakers around the world are gleeful to have this almost brain dead perverted fool in the White House. I think it is quite possible they will test Biden and make moves on weaker nations like they did during the Obama years. We see a preview of this with the behavior of North Korea since Biden took office. I think it will possibly just speed up Bible prophecy.

Footsteps

Just what we need right now. We can't secure our own borders, so what are we going to do if Russia invades Ukraine? Obama sent Meals Ready to Eat when Russia rolled through Crimea. Now our military brass (including Special Forces leadership) is laser focused on diversity and rooting out systemic racism in the ranks.
Look for the words CONDEMN and DEPLORE to be written in big letters on Biden's note cards if war begins anywhere on the planet.

athenasius

It might be a very short war... and this is a good time for the world's despots to invade whomever they please while we have Mr. dementia in the white house with a cast that can't shoot straight.
Short like the invasion of Austria by Hitler. Over before it starts. Russia has been prepping for this situation since the Obama years, simply because Vlad sees the Ukraine as Russian territory, and he is determined to get it back. China sees Taiwan the same way. Biden is their moment of opportunity to get in and get done and let the dust settle before another potential problem president (from their point of view) in 2024 might be elected.

athenasius

Consolidating Russia with the Ukraine again creates a unified area that Russia can use for troop movements southwards. Easy passage to the sea routes thru the Dardenelles.

JSTyler

I bet that the crooks in the Ukraine are regretting all the shady dealings they undertook with the OBiden family. I wonder if that was dirty money was well spent, or will US troops be sacrificed to pay for further coverups? What was Hunter's monthly salary for "serving" on the board of Burisma, again? And when you answer that, what were his qualifications beyond family connections?

Neonap

Do you really think that's ever going to happen? I can't imagine the lunatics ever letting go.

You could be right, why else do they still have a wired fence with military posted at the white house? Are they who are in control of Biden preparing for potential civil unrest? Sigh... Who misses Trump? Our country has been taken over by communistic leaders who seek to implement a great reset.

If this all means that we are going home soon, to be with Jesus forever then let them have their Great Reset.

railfan727

You could be right, why else do they still have a wired fence with military posted at the white house? Are they who are in control of Biden preparing for potential civil unrest? Sigh... Who misses Trump? Our country has been taken over by communistic leaders who seek to implement a great reset.

If this all means that we are going home soon, to be with Jesus forever then let them have their Great Reset.
The Great Reset is going to be bad. Really bad.

If the Great Reset and the Tribulation are somehow not one and the same, I'll be extremely disappointed. I have no desire to go all the way through the Reset to the end. None at all.

Neonap

The Great Reset is going to be bad. Really bad.

If the Great Reset and the Tribulation are somehow not one and the same, I'll be extremely disappointed. I have no desire to go all the way through the Reset to the end. None at all.

I hope that we will not go through any sort of persecution but we must always be prepared for it if the rapture is still a little far off. I think that unless our country has a national revival, we will fall into a communistic hell. No matter if we are here to face the Great Reset or not, God has got us and He is Faithful.

newtofaith

If Jesus doesn't come soon then there will be no one alive to save.
The globalists are not messing around; when they say they want to significantly reduce the world's population then that is what they are striving to do.
When Gates speculates that he can reduce the population through vaccines by 10-15% then that is what he plans to do.
When they perceive us being replaced with robots, and humanity governed by AI, then that is what they will endeavour to make happen.
When they put billions into defence and nuclear weapons they plan to use them.
When they warn us that another pandemic is planned for 2025-2028 then that is what they are orchestrating.
There is NO WAY that God will allow this to continue for too long.
It would make no sense to allow complete annihilation of the human race before making an entrance. He loves us too much.
We should all be pleased that the satanists are so determined, orchestrated and organised. The quicker their plans come to fruition, the quicker we are out of here.