Posting sources question

Andy C

Is Reddit a reliable source for posting?
Forum rules number 9

09] Please do not use the following links as news sources for reporting breaking news or other material:

Debka
Christian Science Monitor
sify
eutimes
Charisma News
WND
Before It's News
Newsmax
Prisonplanet
infowars
Zero Hedge
The Sun (UK)
The Golden Report
The Huffington Post
Wikileaks
globalresearch (dot) ca
Al Jazeera
Cutting Edge
...or...any sites that are similar in nature to the above.

Please do not link to other Bible, prophecy, end times, and rapture websites that do not share the same values as RF. We do not see any value added to the site by sharing sites that teach against what Rapture Forums stands for regarding the Bible.

This list is subject to change and at the discretion of the moderator team.

Lovin Jesus

Forum rules number 9

09] Please do not use the following links as news sources for reporting breaking news or other material:

Debka
Christian Science Monitor
sify
eutimes
Charisma News
WND
Before It's News
Newsmax
Prisonplanet
infowars
Zero Hedge
The Sun (UK)
The Golden Report
The Huffington Post
Wikileaks
globalresearch (dot) ca
Al Jazeera
Cutting Edge
...or...any sites that are similar in nature to the above.

Please do not link to other Bible, prophecy, end times, and rapture websites that do not share the same values as RF. We do not see any value added to the site by sharing sites that teach against what Rapture Forums stands for regarding the Bible.

This list is subject to change and at the discretion of the moderator team.
I went to the rules didn't see reddit listed but I asked because of the last words,
Or any sites similar to that nature to the above.
I wasn't sure if this site is one of those sites since I don't know anything about it

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
We do not want any social media links on the forums. That includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc. etc. etc.

We also do not want articles that are basically a conversation from any of those sites either. We've had issues lately with articles being posted that contained excessive amount of social media posts going down the page and that is not appropriate here.

I prefer to keep the forums focused on reputable news sources, reputable teachers, and sound doctrine. I don't really like to see right-wing or left-wing conspiracy theory sites on the forums. We are not the lunatic fringe and the Bible is our single source of what to expect in the world. Sites that engage in speculation, sensationalism, etc. are terrible examples to the world we are trying to witness to. Please keep that in mind.

Thank you.

Lovin Jesus

We do not want any social media links on the forums. That includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc. etc. etc.

We also do not want articles that are basically a conversation from any of those sites either. We've had issues lately with articles being posted that contained excessive amount of social media posts going down the page and that is not appropriate here.

I prefer to keep the forums focused on reputable news sources, reputable teachers, and sound doctrine. I don't really like to see right-wing or left-wing conspiracy theory sites on the forums. We are not the lunatic fringe and the Bible is our single source of what to expect in the world. Sites that engage in speculation, sensationalism, etc. are terrible examples to the world we are trying to witness to. Please keep that in mind.

Thank you.
Thank you Chris

Andy C

Thank you.
Amen, and thanks.

athenasius

Thank you.
Appreciate this Chris. THANK YOU!!!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
@Chris
I want to post an article but not sure if you approve of the source. It’s a newspaper source. The article is on the 1871 act. Is it ok to use this source? It’s called
American Herald
https://americanherald.org/
It has no traffic. I've never heard of it. And it is more like a blog. Let's pass on it and any that look like it. Please stick with reputable and known news sites.

Thank you.