Post Count Not Working!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I checked my post count online, and posted twice after. It did not change should have gave me 2 more post. Everyone watch your post count if you are on most post to see after you post it gave you credit.

Last edited:

lightofmylife

I checked my post count online, and posted twice after. It did not change should have gave me 2 more post. Everyone watch your post count if you are on most post to see after you post it gave you credit.
It is working now just to let everyone know. Thanks for fixing the problem!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I have not checked it. It is likely there is a delay for some reason in your post counts updating. The software is new and it doesn't always run exactly the same way as the old software did. It might be there is a job scheduled in the backend that runs every 30 minutes or something that updates post totals. They are counted, it just might not show up right away. The sidebar most likes and most posts is an add-on to the software so there is a different coder than the software company. The add-on author might not have it update as fast as you like. Check again in a little bit. :)

lightofmylife

I have not checked it. It is likely there is a delay for some reason in your post counts updating. The software is new and it doesn't always run exactly the same way as the old software did. It might be there is a job scheduled in the backend that runs every 30 minutes or something that updates post totals. They are counted, it just might not show up right away. The sidebar most likes and most posts is an add-on to the software so there is a different coder than the software company. The add-on author might not have it update as fast as you like. Check again in a little bit.
Thanks Chris for reply. I am use to the count changing right after you post.

lightofmylife

Chris I posted hours ago, and my post count should have come up by now. Something still not right! Update: It is correct now!

Last edited: