Possible angel? We think so

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
I have been waiting to share this testimony from this past Sunday. My wife and I were traveling back from Tennessee this past weekend and stopped along the way at a State Park. We decided to go down into the deep gorge to take a look at a waterfall and explore some flood layers. When we finally got down to the bottom the view was breathtaking. The beauty of God's handiwork was on display. All praise to Him alone. While we were there my wife and young girls decided to go swimming while I took off down stream to look at flood layers. She was swimming near the 100 foot water fall (guessing on height, but close) when the current started to take her under. She spent all of her strength trying to get back up but was nearing the end of her ability and knew she was at the panic point. She said a man swimming and wearing a blue bandanna showed up and began to speak but she could could not hear him. Then he said, "Do you need help?" This time she heard him and said, a gurgly, "Yes." He swam up and said, "Please take my hand." She did and in the most gentle way he pulled her a few feet toward him while swimming then he turned and said, "Now put your feet on the rock." She immediately was standing on a large underwater rock. He then just smiled and dove down into the water toward the falls and disappeared!!! My two girls watched the whole thing from the bank and looked everywhere and he was simply gone. This is no embellishment it happened just as I have written.

I have been saying for years "God is awesome!" Oh how He loves you and me!!

Hebrews 1:14 (NKJV)
Are they (Angels) not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?

God Bless

EnRapturedwithChrist

What an awesome story! Thanks for sharing.

All praise, honour and glory to Almighty God for saving your wife. :pray:

I especially liked the line, " "Now put your feet on the rock." How appropriate. :)

I almost drowned when I was 6 years old so these kind of stories really touch my heart.

FaithInChrist

What a beautiful story. I'm glad God wants your wife to be here on this planet with you and your girls and he sent an angel to keep her safe.

Suzanne

That is a beautiful story, and it blessed me this evening. I thank you for sharing it, and I thank God for saving your wife. What a wonderful memory for your children to have of God's love and power. Praise the Lord! :pray: :hug

SonSeeker

What an awesome story, Mike. God is so good to His children.:hug You specifically mentioned he was wearing a blue bandana, do you think there is any significance to that?:scratch:

yeshua'sbride

♥ Standing with Israel
Praising God for saving your wife's life and for giving your girls a rare and powerful glimpse into His ability to protect us when we're in trouble.

mikhen7

God is so amazing! I posted for you all to be encouraged. I am still awestruck and I just wanted to share this because God is with all of His children who believe upon the Lord Jesus. Praise God. He watches out for us all. Never doubt that. About the blue bandanna? I am not sure. But I have read other testimonials elsewhere where that described angels wearing neck scarves. One thing I forgot to mention is that my girls were awestruck by the brightness of his teeth. Weird huh? But they said his teeth were white as snow. This was just an amazing experience. Brenna is VBS director and has been at the church all day every day since. Expecting at least 100 kids to come today. Most from broken homes and no gospel at all. It starts today. Keep us in prayer.
God Bless all!!

Noah Cotterill

What an awesome story, Mike. God is so good to His children.:hug You specifically mentioned he was wearing a blue bandana, do you think there is any significance to that?:scratch:
Praise and glory to God! Blue is indicative of heaven; perhaps that's the only message in that. But this story is wonderful. It energized me. I'm glad she's safe!

SonSeeker

Praise and glory to God! Blue is indicative of heaven; perhaps that's the only message in that. But this story is wonderful. It energized me. I'm glad she's safe!
Thanks Noah, that sounds good to me:thumbup.

I'm glad they're all safe, too. Stories like this just give me goose bumps. (A friend calls them "God bumps".)

anath

I Love the Lord
The Lord continually watches over and protects us! Woo hoo! :yeah:

Praying many seeds to be planted in these young hearts at VBS.:pray:

mikhen7

I so glad you were all encouraged and God was glorified. Trust me, it encouraged me as well in a mighty way. (WE NEED A GOD BUMPS ICON)! I am also very much encouraged about seeing how God is working mightily in your lives as well. WooHoo, God is amazing.

Love you all. Please share this story with any of your brothers and sisters in Christ who need encouragement. Also, please let them know that seeking God daily, passionately reading and believing His word, and making a commitment to be where He desires them to be, then following through as best as they can is one of the things that brings joy to God's heart. It is where you will meet with the Lord. How can we expect to see the awesomeness of God if we cannot give Him blessing by reading His word?

The gauge that God has shown me, really through illumination, is when the things of the world become dull and futile in your minds and hearts in comparison to Gods gifts and the resources then you are on your way. The resources God gives you are given as means to serve others and it's when the welfare of others become a priority in your life, especially those of the household of faith, remembering they are esteemed as gold in the sight of God, then the Lord is moving you into a greater place of service and love. Learn to put Him first. Seek out His purpose in your spiritual birth and pledge to allow Him to work His will out through you.

If these things mark your walk with God, then I cannot see why the Lord will not turn heaven upside down to bless your life!

Last edited: