Pope Francis: You Can Recognize False Christians by Their ‘Inflexibility’

Wings Like Eagles

I figured as much, since I'm sure you're not a believer in "Reptilians". :D

That building does appear to have very specific snake imagery. Who okayed those designs, I wonder. I'm going to look into this some more.
Good, hope you find something. There have been internet rumours, for a long time, that there were Satanic rituals going on in the sub-basement chambers, which are under the basement of St. Peter's Basilica. The former Jesuit priest, Malachi Martin, said that he knew Cardinals who spoke to him of the very dark corruption of the Vatican. Martin left the priesthood and concentrated on writing about what he knew. He ended up dead, under suspicious circumstances.

Wings Like Eagles

From reading the article that Reason and Hope linked, it is clear that the Pope (maybe not this one, but very likely some one of the Popes) will be the False Prophet (with his "horns like a lamb but speaking with the voice of " the dragon/serpent--those who study ancient languages, say that the words for "dragon" and "serpent" are interchangeable). Now, it becomes clear why there is an upside-down cross over the throne on which the Pope sits. An upside-down cross is a symbol that Satanists use, but the RCC has covered up that truth with the story of St. Peter being crucified upside-down.

Hiftobaf

From reading the article that Reason and Hope linked, it is clear that the Pope (maybe not this one, but very likely some one of the Popes) will be the False Prophet (with his "horns like a lamb but speaking with the voice of " the dragon/serpent--those who study ancient languages, say that the words for "dragon" and "serpent" are interchangeable). Now, it becomes clear why there is an upside-down cross over the throne on which the Pope sits. An upside-down cross is a symbol that Satanists use, but the RCC has covered up that truth with the story of St. Peter being crucified upside-down.

We know that jews expect Elijah to return before their messiah. We know that from the book of Malachi, the Gospels, and long standing tradition. The false prophet also rains down fire like Elijah did, so the false prophet is likely someone that jews mistakenly believe to be Elijah.

Elijah is described as being hairy and wearing a leather belt. If you see a pope like that, keep an eye on him.

SkyRider

Probably put in place by infallible popes. That being the case, you can't then rescind those anathemas because that means their infallibility is fallible. The bottom line is that they don't want to anyway. They are the Mother church, or so they think, and what they say goes.

GotGrace

Hey, Wings, check this out. I was looking into this and found this other article from a Christian perspective -- and it looks like one of them copied almost the entire article from the other, word for word, copy and paste. Only their interpretations are different!
https://hope-of-israel.org/popeshall.html

I found a third one as well. Ah, the internet, where everyone can make a site and fill it with articles plagiarized from someone else. :rolleyes2
Creepy

Aiyanna

"Wide is the path that leads to destruction," I'm guessing Jesus would have been "too rigid" for him too... And then of course there's this one "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except by Me." (Paraphrasing from memory). Yep, that's purdy rigid if you ask me.... Of course, what do I know. I just read the Bible.:idunno