Pope Francis Removes Cross from Event in Malta So Not to Upset Illegal Muslim Migrants

Lovin Jesus

Pope Francis didn’t want to upset illegal Muslim migrants in Malta so he removed the cross from his venue on the island. Instead, the Pope sat in front of thousands of empty plastic bottles to discuss protecting the ecology and migrants.

Schembri, who was commissioned to design the key backdrops for the papal visit to Malta, insisted he was being faithful to Francis’ primary reason for visiting the island — to defend migrants and the ecology.
“The podium will not be adorned with a crucifix, given that the majority of migrants are Muslim,” the Malta archdiocese noted, in an article published on its website, adding that “the pontiff’s visit is expected to draw attention to the brutal situation of Malta’s migrant community.”
Removing the crucifix from his presentation in Malta isn’t the first action where the current Pope was criticized for his actions. The Pope called Joe Biden a good Catholic after years of Biden pushing for abortion. Biden also is involved in the stolen 2020 Election and the destruction of the freest country in the world. These moves don’t appear to be good at all.

More
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...vent-malta-not-upset-illegal-muslim-migrants/

Bohdan

The Muslim belief about Jesus is that he was the second to last and second greatest prophet of Allah (Muhammad being last and greatest of course). Also various differences between the New Testament and the Muslim biographies of Jesus, most significantly the Muslim belief that Jesus escaped the cross and retired to Mecca. Obviously I'm leaving out a lot of details.

But the point about not offending Muslims: It is blasphemy in their religion to say that Jesus is Lord.

I'm 100% OK with not being belligerent about religious differences, but just how much can we give up to avoid giving offense?

Jaybird

The head of the Catholic Church promotes apostasy to the truth of the Bible every day. The church doctrines are not true Christianity, so it is no surprise that he hides the cross. This so called Church has done everything in its power to suppress the truth and replace it with their own version of the truth.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
The Muslim belief about Jesus is that he was the second to last and second greatest prophet of Allah (Muhammad being last and greatest of course). Also various differences between the New Testament and the Muslim biographies of Jesus, most significantly the Muslim belief that Jesus escaped the cross and retired to Mecca. Obviously I'm leaving out a lot of details.

But the point about not offending Muslims: It is blasphemy in their religion to say that Jesus is Lord.

I'm 100% OK with not being belligerent about religious differences, but just how much can we give up to avoid giving offense?

If it's against what the Bible says, it's blasphemy or apostasy. No quarter given. If anything is denied, the the slippery slope leads to crislam and then islam.
One is either for Jesus or against him. Lukewarmness or fence-sitting will be spewed out.

The q'ran says Isa (Jesus, known to muslims as the son of Mary) was sinless and performed miracles. Some admit he's coming back, but can't or won't make the connection that Isa (Jesus, son of Mary) is God's Son. Mostly because they believe what they've been taught about Isa only being a prophet or messenger (denial of Christ's deity), muhammad being THE prophet (heresy/apostasy of muhammadism), and that God had no Son (denial of The Trinity).

islam-watch.org and justbible.org have more info.

Footsteps

The Pope is just trying to protect himself in the event a worldwide investigation is held to execute anyone proven guilty of being a Christian. He is trying to guarantee that there is insufficient evidence for a conviction in his case.

Bethlehem57

I’m not sure why you might think giving up anything up is OK? Aren’t we called to defe the faith?

NewWine2020

I understand your point about not being belligerent ( it's not a great witness) BUT..when it comes to compromise, I don't think Christians should.

The Muslims are bullies...the rabid dog progressives and lefties are bullies...the alphabet people are cry bullies. The west's limp wristed desire to avoid conflict and even avoid hurting feelings is how we gotbto the mess Christianity is in today.

Bullies don't care about boundaries, their greatest passion is to just push and push and get away with as much as their victims will let them.

I actually admire the tenacity and fierceness of how Muslims defend their faith and refuse to compromise.

Christians and Islam cannot coexist. We don't need to.go to war but we def do NOT need to comingle our members; they need to stay in their traditional lands and not come west unless they are willing to tolerate our ways.

I would not dream of going to live in a Muslim nation as a citizen unless I was willing to learn to speak the dominant language and respect their religious and cultural traditions...why should we hold them to a lower standard?