Pope Francis Meets Mike Pence @ Vatican Jan.25

John Romans

Saved by Grace through Faith
Mods, im not sure if this news source is allowed, but it sounds like another step towards the one world religion.
Mike Pence to meet Pope Francis in Vatican next week

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/mike-pence-to-meet-pope-francis-in-vatican-next-week-24174

Washington D.C., Jan 16, 2020 / 02:00 pm (CNA).- Vice President Mike Pence will travel to the Vatican next week to meet with Pope Francis.

Pence’s office confirmed with CNA on Thursday that the Vice President is scheduled to be received by the Pope during his overseas trip next week. No details have yet been released about the topics that might be discussed at the meeting.

The Vice President’s visit comes immediately after the U.S. religious freedom ambassador traveled to Vatican City for the launch of the Abrahamic Faiths Initiative, held on Tuesday at the official residence of the U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See, Callista Gingrich.

Sam Brownback, Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, was present at Tuesday’s opening session of the initiative, which was described by Ambassador Gingrich as “a dialogue designed to promote peace, religious freedom, and interreligious harmony” between Christians, Muslims, and Jews

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Mike Pence was raised a Catholic, and hopefully he is a born again Christian. We have a lot of people saying they are, but some are not! Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness. That is what all this interfaith is about!
I was about to say as an evangelical Christian he could let ole popey boy know that what he is touting is unbiblical if they ever got some quiet moment away from thw media but i guess that won't happen if he was raised a Catholic

Kaatje

My soul waits for the Lord, and in His Word I hope
That’ll be a few days after the World Holocaust Forum.
And just around the time Mr. Trump will decide when to release the peace deal.

So we have a very, very, interesting week ahead.
Wondering what the world will look like, at the end of it.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I was about to say as an evangelical Christian he could let ole popey boy know that what he is touting is unbiblical if they ever got some quiet moment away from thw media but i guess that won't happen if he was raised a Catholic
I think it would be so awesome if Pence is really a born again Christian he tells the pope exactly the truth of the gospel. You must be born again accept Jesus as your Savior and Lord!

LoudRam77

Just so no one panics or jumps to conclusions, just because VP Pence is meeting with the Pope doesn't mean that he supports or endorses this counsel. He's going as a head of state on a official visit during an overseas trip not a personal visit. That is if I read the article correctly.

Footsteps

LoudRam77 I haven’t even read the article and I agree with you. The one world religion movement has been around for years. Just another courtesy call. When the AC and the False Prophet take over, there will be a one world religion and it won’t be courteous, it will be convert or die. Like Islam.

cchomeschoolmom

Just so no one panics or jumps to conclusions, just because VP Pence is meeting with the Pope doesn't mean that he supports or endorses this counsel. He's going as a head of state on a official visit during an overseas trip not a personal visit. That is if I read the article correctly.
I agree. We need to remember that the pope is also a head of a state albeit a very geographically small one.

athenasius

Totally agree!

As for his Christianity, we can't always tell if the evangelical church attender in the next pew is a Christian either.

What I do see of Mr Pence is a man of even mature temperament who balances your President while agreeing with core values that line up with Christianity. He is a godly man looking at the fruit of his life, he is not given to major sin and he serves his country AND his President wholeheartedly.

If Pence isn't a Christian, then he is doing a remarkable imitation of one.

Many a Catholic dislikes and distrusts this Pope.

But as a proxy of the President of the USA, Mr Pence is under orders to meet with other influential figures around the world and try to help them see their way to assisting the US. And that means the Pope.

Mr Pence is being totally loyal to the President, ----while major evangelicals who are falling for the leftist leaning social gospel emergent stuff are giving hatred, not support to the President.

If Pence wasn't a Christian, it might be really easy for Satan to use him to attack the President. But instead we see his unwavering support.

Those "evangelicals" that are dumping the Bible in favour of the social gospel I wonder about.

Pence, I look at the fruit and just thank God for him and pray for him and his wife and family that they will continue to stand by your President and uphold godly values.