Pope Francis has respiratory infection, needs hospital treatment

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The Vatican said the 86-year-old pope had complained of breathing difficulties in recent days. It added that tests showed he did not have COVID-19.
By REUTERS

Pope Francis has a respiratory infection and will need to spend "a few days" in hospital for treatment, the Vatican said in a statement on Wednesday. The Vatican said the 86-year-old pope had complained of breathing difficulties in recent days. It added that tests showed he did not have COVID-19. Pope Francis has gone to Rome's Gemelli hospital for a previously scheduled check-up, his spokesman Matteo Bruni said in a brief statement on Wednesday, giving no further information.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/christianworld/article-735838

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
The Vatican said the 86-year-old pope had complained of breathing difficulties in recent days. It added that tests showed he did not have COVID-19.
By REUTERS

Pope Francis has a respiratory infection and will need to spend "a few days" in hospital for treatment, the Vatican said in a statement on Wednesday. The Vatican said the 86-year-old pope had complained of breathing difficulties in recent days. It added that tests showed he did not have COVID-19. Pope Francis has gone to Rome's Gemelli hospital for a previously scheduled check-up, his spokesman Matteo Bruni said in a brief statement on Wednesday, giving no further information.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/christianworld/article-735838
Didn't he recently say that hell isn't real ?

If he did, unfortunately he's in for a very rude shock if his time's up !!!

mphsmom

I really thought that Franny was doing a good job as a false prophet and could possibly be the false prophet. I thought this because I figured they wouldn't elect anybody as bad at the job as him, considering many didn't like what he was doing. It is all in God's Hands.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I somehow thought that this pope was a red herring as far as the FP is concerned. The next pope maybe…
I tend to agree. Originally, I actually thought 'this is the guy' (FP). I was just waiting for the rest of his team to show up. Now, though, the world has grown dramatically darker since the current pope caused blue smoke to rise up out the chimney. I think Francis is a Sunday School teacher compared to the one who's getting a bit of smoke ready to fly upward himself.

Back