Poll: Two-thirds of Americans believe Biden too old for 2nd term

lismore

There must be a person or persons behind Biden pulling the strings. That would be concerning, as we don't know who they are. Even in this country a Prime Minister or First Minister has a lot of people behind them, advisors, civil servants and the like. People with power in the shadows. God Bless All :)

jab777

The fall today looked serious and I thought he was confused after getting up by his going back where the seats were. I also thought it looked like he was going to sit on a chair that was occupied. The men there helping him were life savers. I don’t think he could have gotten up on his own. It was a jarring fall.
There were immediate comments saying he was ok. I find that hard to believe. He may have been ok at that moment but I’ll bet he can hardly move today and I won’t be surprised if the WH calls a “lid” for today.

madcat

There must be a person or persons behind Biden pulling the strings. That would be concerning, as we don't know who they are. Even in this country a Prime Minister or First Minister has a lot of people behind them, advisors, civil servants and the like. People with power in the shadows. God Bless All :)
I don’t think it’s any secret Obama and his cabal are at the helm. He said he would be satisfied to serve a 3rd term “remotely”, and even many of Biden’s cabinet have stated “president Obama” in on-camera press releases/interviews.
Susan Rice is another likely player, as well as the whole Clinton machine.
Remember Obama ran on “fundamentally transforming America”, and over his 8 years he weaponized all the agencies, and now we have a corrupt Cuban style dictatorship.
Of course behind it all is Satan gearing up for his appearance. What amazes me is that he knows the Bible, yet still thinks he can conquer God. Arrogance doesn’t begin to describe this evil.
The current speed of the world’s decline is breathtaking, and the last 3 years have been warp speed.

Back