Poll: Two-thirds of Americans believe Biden too old for 2nd term

Bethlehem57

I don’t know how anyone could possibly disagree that Biden is too old. It’s not something that should be up for debate. Biden has never been the sharpest tool in the shed and he’s truly the epitome of a “useful idiot.” He needs to step down. Unfortunately, his real usefulness to his party and other nefarious entities involved in this whole charade is that he’s controllable by the powers that be. They can’t afford to let someone like RFK Jr become president because he can’t be controlled.
The trouble is he thinks he’s competent. Not only competent, but he’s devious. And at some point, cognitive enough to have created at least 20 businesses, as reported by the Washington Post to pay his crime family through. While the fake news would have us think that it has nothing to do with Biden, it really has everything to do with him. And the left can try to keep throwing Trump under the bus by saying that he had businesses while he was POTUS, but the truth is President Trump was upfront about his business dealings before he took office and never took a salary while serving our country! Biden has gotten filthy rich from his fake companies that are hiding what he’s being paid by the enemies of the US.

His son, Hunter, is likely the biggest benefactor in all of this. We know that he held a position with Burisma that had nothing to do with his experience “Hunter Biden had never worked in the oil or natural gas industry, and yet Burisma was said to have been paid up to $83,000 per month until his father left office, all without Hunter ever needing to travel to Ukraine.” Now look at all the money taxpayers are footing that’s being sent to the Ukraine, not to mention the military equipment and ammunition.

And while we all know we want him out of office, he thinks he’s actually doing a great job, even with the polls telling him that we don’t approve of his performance.

Thank You Father, that one day when You judge those who either refused to believe or believed through a false system of religion (in some cases sad but true), You won’t be bought off! You will bring justice and although I wouldn’t wish what awaits them in eternity on anyone, God’s judgement will be impartial and fair.

Carl

It's not the age, per se. It's the ability to do the job. When political parties vet potential candidates, this should be part of it. The President gets an annual physical, during which the physician(s) assess health, and should assess whether or not the President is capable of performing his or her duties, and if necessary, recommend temporary or permanent discontinuation of duties. As a Constitutional safeguard, there's the 25th Amendment or impeachment. Personnel having access to or responsibility for nuclear weapons are under the Personnel Reliability Program (PRP), which requires either temporary or permanent disqualification and relief from said duties if the individual is physically or mentally unable to perform those duties. This same type of thing should govern whether or not someone can be a candidate for President or Vice President, or, if elected and sworn in, retain the office.

Age vs ability is the basic issue seniors have when looking for work and not being forced to retire from employment. Ageism is terrible. Employment, etc. decisions should be made on the basis of fact (ability) vs. perception/supposition (chronological age).
I read something about the demoncrates never fully sent in the paperwork for Biden to run that had to be done for Trump.

Bethlehem57

I don't think he can carry out his duties now. When I see pics of him he looks as if he doen't know where he is. He has a look of confusion... dementia...
I agree, however, I think he still has some bats in the attic. At least a couple, seeing how he has made a ton of money through the “made up companies” he’s used to launder money he’s getting from our enemies into the grubby paws of his whole crime family, including especially, sonny boy, Hunter.

Lately, when I see a picture of him in the news I want to gag! Lord, please take us home!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I am not biased by age. It is Biden's mental capacity that is in question, seems to me he has Dementia and looses his thought process easily.
Trump has all his mental functions
Biden is a danger to our country for his ideas as well as mental capacity. He has made a lot of bad decisions/puppet masters and opening the border to illegals is one of them. I do think there should be age and term limits for politicians. The Democrats were so desperate for Trump not to be elected they are using Biden. They want to hold on to power and control, and our country is suffering because of the way it is being controlled. I :praythat a Democrat does not get in as President in 2024, and the best for Christians would be to go :rapture home.

fl2007rn

The trouble is he thinks he’s competent. Not only competent, but he’s devious. And at some point, cognitive enough to have created at least 20 businesses, as reported by the Washington Post to pay his crime family through. While the fake news would have us think that it has nothing to do with Biden, it really has everything to do with him. And the left can try to keep throwing Trump under the bus by saying that he had businesses while he was POTUS, but the truth is President Trump was upfront about his business dealings before he took office and never took a salary while serving our country! Biden has gotten filthy rich from his fake companies that are hiding what he’s being paid by the enemies of the US.

His son, Hunter, is likely the biggest benefactor in all of this. We know that he held a position with Burisma that had nothing to do with his experience “Hunter Biden had never worked in the oil or natural gas industry, and yet Burisma was said to have been paid up to $83,000 per month until his father left office, all without Hunter ever needing to travel to Ukraine.” Now look at all the money taxpayers are footing that’s being sent to the Ukraine, not to mention the military equipment and ammunition.

And while we all know we want him out of office, he thinks he’s actually doing a great job, even with the polls telling him that we don’t approve of his performance.

Thank You Father, that one day when You judge those who either refused to believe or believed through a false system of religion (in some cases sad but true), You won’t be bought off! You will bring justice and although I wouldn’t wish what awaits them in eternity on anyone, God’s judgement will be impartial and fair.
The FBI is also covering for the Biden crime family by refusing to turn in documention subpoenaed by House Republicans that details his bribery schemes. The IRS was also ordered to stop any investigations regarding financial information. Our government is corrupt from the top down! :mad:

GotGrace

Poll: Two-thirds of Americans believe Biden too old for 2nd term
Survey finds majority of Americans uncomfortable with Biden's age, worry he won't be able to carry out duties during second term.
Dan Verbin, Canada

A new poll has found that around two-thirds of US voters believe President Joe Biden is too old to undertake a second term in the White House. Biden is currently 80-years-old, and reportedly plagued by a number of health concerns. He would be 86 at the end of a second term. The Quinnipiac University poll found that 65 percent of registered voters believe Biden is too old to effectively serve a second four-year term, Fox News reported.

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/371969
the other third is brain dead.

GotGrace

Biden is too old and not capable of running this country he is being used to ruin this country. Does anyone still think Gavin Newsom will run for President? There should be age and term limits. I really don't want to see the results of the 2024 election after what happened the last time. I am :praying we are going :rapture home. The Democrats want to control what is going on, and they don't want a Republican as President. I don't trust what will happen with the election after what we saw this last time. Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!
Used to ruin the country is 100% correct.

GotGrace

The fall today looked serious and I thought he was confused after getting up by his going back where the seats were. I also thought it looked like he was going to sit on a chair that was occupied. The men there helping him were life savers. I don’t think he could have gotten up on his own. It was a jarring fall.

Back