Poll: Two-thirds of Americans believe Biden too old for 2nd term

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Survey finds majority of Americans uncomfortable with Biden's age, worry he won't be able to carry out duties during second term.
Dan Verbin, Canada

A new poll has found that around two-thirds of US voters believe President Joe Biden is too old to undertake a second term in the White House. Biden is currently 80-years-old, and reportedly plagued by a number of health concerns. He would be 86 at the end of a second term. The Quinnipiac University poll found that 65 percent of registered voters believe Biden is too old to effectively serve a second four-year term, Fox News reported.

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/371969

jab777

Survey finds majority of Americans uncomfortable with Biden's age, worry he won't be able to carry out duties during second term.
Dan Verbin, Canada

A new poll has found that around two-thirds of US voters believe President Joe Biden is too old to undertake a second term in the White House. Biden is currently 80-years-old, and reportedly plagued by a number of health concerns. He would be 86 at the end of a second term. The Quinnipiac University poll found that 65 percent of registered voters believe Biden is too old to effectively serve a second four-year term, Fox News reported.

I don’t know how anyone could possibly disagree that Biden is too old. It’s not something that should be up for debate. Biden has never been the sharpest tool in the shed and he’s truly the epitome of a “useful idiot.” He needs to step down. Unfortunately, his real usefulness to his party and other nefarious entities involved in this whole charade is that he’s controllable by the powers that be. They can’t afford to let someone like RFK Jr become president because he can’t be controlled.

madcat

Biden is just the “Curly“ of the Stooges running this country. It is obvious he doesn’t even know where he is half the time on camera, and becoming more and more incoherent in what he says.
Obama and his cabal are at the helm, with the power of Satan at their disposal.

There will never be another “election“ in the US, and I believe Trump was an act of God to give the US one last chance to wake up. The “right” and “left” are now very polarized, and the lines drawn. But we know how this ends - SOON!

jab777

I don't think he can carry out his duties now. When I see pics of him he looks as if he doen't know where he is. He has a look of confusion... dementia...
I don’t actually think he’s ever carried out his duties in the fullest sense of the word. He was a figurehead and went along with the Obama “fundamental change” program. Trump shook up the left so much that they reached for desperate measures to get things back on track and finish the job. To Biden, this is the fulfillment of his life long dream of being president and apparently the third time was the charm in terms of running for election. He won in spite of his debilities and he didn’t scare the financial community like Bernie Sanders did and unlike Bernie he is malleable. So, as long as he’s useful to the cabal running the country into a deep hole they will use him.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Biden is too old and not capable of running this country he is being used to ruin this country. Does anyone still think Gavin Newsom will run for President? There should be age and term limits. I really don't want to see the results of the 2024 election after what happened the last time. I am :praying we are going :rapture home. The Democrats want to control what is going on, and they don't want a Republican as President. I don't trust what will happen with the election after what we saw this last time. Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
he is being used to ruin this country.
This sums it up. Biden is being used to dismantle and destroy this country…

It’s not only tragic for our country, but it’s also tragic for Biden, personally…

Think about it: Biden’s life is being used to take down the world’s “shining light on a hill”. That will be Biden’s legacy. And he is being totally humiliated in the process…

I think we should pray for his salvation, even if we dislike him…

madcat

I don't think he can carry out his duties now. When I see pics of him he looks as if he doen't know where he is. He has a look of confusion... dementia...
I had many AZ patients in home health, and a lot were far more “with it” than Biden. Cameras don’t even try to deflect from the look of bewilderment on his face and those hollow eyes. You even see it in his gait, and hand movements, which at times show tremors, but you have to look quickly before these are obviously quickly edited out of live feeds. But when evil has the keys to the castle, there is no right vs. wrong, just whatever completes their agenda.

NewWine2020

Dan Verbin, Canada

Interesting.

Even though I happen to agree on this I stand by a point that I made a while back when I said polls are worthless garbage. And "Quinnipiac University" doesn't sound like an especially noteworthy source even by poll standards, lol.

They are not designed to show popular sentiment as much as attempt to influence and shape it. I still have not been "polled" by anyone or anything for my opinion since I made that statement a long time ago either.

It is interesting that there is more and more of this stuff in the press though, like the CNN article a few days back titled "Biden voters tell him exactly how much they disprove of him in recent survey" or some such.

It tells me the leftist media have gotten their marching orders to remove their hand of protection as his handlers, his party (and those in the shadows TRULY controlling them) are getting ready to toss Biden under the bus and drive over him. They know he's done even if he is too blind and cognitively impaired to see it for himself. And "Dr" Jill is too selfish and in love with the trappings of her 100% unearned position to admit it.

I'd love to see him run again, he would be comically destroyed by anyone with a pulse in a debate and probably doesn't have the physical health or stamina to make it thru the campaign if he is actually made to run a proper one instead of hiding in his basement like the last "election."

fl2007rn

I had many AZ patients in home health, and a lot were far more “with it” than Biden. Cameras don’t even try to deflect from the look of bewilderment on his face and those hollow eyes. You even see it in his gait, and hand movements, which at times show tremors, but you have to look quickly before these are obviously quickly edited out of live feeds. But when evil has the keys to the castle, there is no right vs. wrong, just whatever completes their agenda.
Agree. When a person has dementia/Alzheimer's they are always a fall risk and Joe has had numerous falls and probably a lot more that we don't know about. He also has inappropriate comments, rambling, and studders at times. I think he is pretty far along with his demetia/Alheimer's diagnosis and the media cannot cover for him anymore even with editing. Sometimes he looks dead inside to me because his eyes are so datk.

jab777

This sums it up. Biden is being used to dismantle and destroy this country…

It’s not only tragic for our country, but it’s also tragic for Biden, personally…

Think about it: Biden’s life is being used to take down the world’s “shining light on a hill”. That will be Biden’s legacy. And he is being totally humiliated in the process…

I think we should pray for his salvation, even if we dislike him…
I actually do pray for Biden’s salvation in spite of the fact that I can’t stand him or his administration or the cabal running the show. By the same token I pray for President Trump and add a prayer for his safety. I’ve started praying also for RFK Jr for salvation ( I was raised Catholic so I know they don’t teach the gospel message of salvation through Christ alone) as well as his safety. Given what happened to his dad and uncle it’s important to pray for his safety. I know I don’t want to see a repeat of that.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I actually do pray for Biden’s salvation in spite of the fact that I can’t stand him or his administration or the cabal running the show. By the same token I pray for President Trump and add a prayer for his safety. I’ve started praying also for RFK Jr for salvation ( I was raised Catholic so I know they don’t teach the gospel message of salvation through Christ alone) as well as his safety. Given what happened to his dad and uncle it’s important to pray for his safety. I know I don’t want to see a repeat of that.
I know what you mean even if we don't like someone God loves that person, and wants them to be saved. He is not willing that any should perish but come to repentance. :pray

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
It's not the age, per se. It's the ability to do the job. When political parties vet potential candidates, this should be part of it. The President gets an annual physical, during which the physician(s) assess health, and should assess whether or not the President is capable of performing his or her duties, and if necessary, recommend temporary or permanent discontinuation of duties. As a Constitutional safeguard, there's the 25th Amendment or impeachment. Personnel having access to or responsibility for nuclear weapons are under the Personnel Reliability Program (PRP), which requires either temporary or permanent disqualification and relief from said duties if the individual is physically or mentally unable to perform those duties. This same type of thing should govern whether or not someone can be a candidate for President or Vice President, or, if elected and sworn in, retain the office.

Age vs ability is the basic issue seniors have when looking for work and not being forced to retire from employment. Ageism is terrible. Employment, etc. decisions should be made on the basis of fact (ability) vs. perception/supposition (chronological age).

jab777

It's not the age, per se. It's the ability to do the job. When political parties vet potential candidates, this should be part of it. The President gets an annual physical, during which the physician(s) assess health, and should assess whether or not the President is capable of performing his or her duties, and if necessary, recommend temporary or permanent discontinuation of duties. As a Constitutional safeguard, there's the 25th Amendment or impeachment. Personnel having access to or responsibility for nuclear weapons are under the Personnel Reliability Program (PRP), which requires either temporary or permanent disqualification and relief from said duties if the individual is physically or mentally unable to perform those duties. This same type of thing should govern whether or not someone can be a candidate for President or Vice President, or, if elected and sworn in, retain the office.

Age vs ability is the basic issue seniors have when looking for work and not being forced to retire from employment. Ageism is terrible. Employment, etc. decisions should be made on the basis of fact (ability) vs. perception/supposition (chronological age).
In the case of President Biden he may get an annual physical but they will not make it public for obvious reasons and he has reportedly refused to take the cognitive test which President Trump took and aced according to his doctor at the time Admiral Ronnie Jackson who was then the White House physician. Ageism is terrible and I’ve been subjected to it myself. You shouldn’t be judged on your age but whether you are qualified and capable of doing the job you are applying for. In the cases of Trump and Biden, Trump was capable of doing the job required as president and Biden isn’t.

Back