Poll: Most Democrats don't want Biden to run again

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Poll: Most Democrats don't want Biden to run again
Poll finds just 37% of Democrats say they want Biden to seek a second term.
Israel National News
Feb 7, 2023

A majority of Democrats now think one term is plenty for President Joe Biden, despite his insistence that he plans to seek reelection in 2024, a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research finds. The poll, published on Monday, shows just 37% of Democrats say they want Biden to seek a second term, down from 52% in the weeks before last year’s midterm elections.

While Biden has trumpeted his legislative victories and ability to govern, the poll suggests relatively few US adults give him high marks on either. Follow-up interviews with poll respondents suggest that many believe the 80-year-old’s age is a liability, with people focused on his coughing, his gait, his gaffes and the possibility that the world’s most stressful job would be better suited for someone younger.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/367055

depserv

By now any thinking person can see that Biden is nothing but a puppet, and anyone who gets the Democratic nomination will be a puppet of the same master. So are the Democrats deceived about the reality of their party, or do they just want a puppet that will take America in the same direction as the current puppet, but not look like such a fool while he does it?

Kenny

By now any thinking person can see that Biden is nothing but a puppet, and anyone who gets the Democratic nomination will be a puppet of the same master. So are the Democrats deceived about the reality of their party, or do they just want a puppet that will take America in the same direction as the current puppet, but not look like such a fool while he does it?

I choose door number two. They don't want this old guy any more than we do. JMHO.

TimeWarpWife

I think they want a puppet that doesn’t look like a fool. There is no way they their agenda to be hindered. They have made to much progress to go back.
Well, that leaves out Kackling Kammie. Even Hillary has commented that Kackling "lacks the political instincts to win a primary." IMO, old Hill was being kind to Kackling because she doesn't have the instincts to do anything as far I can see. It was due to her "relationship" with former SF Mayor Willie Brown that got her so-called political career started. Another case of not what she knew, but who she knew. It's obvious that she's not capable of being in charge of a children's birthday party, much less the border or anything else she's been given to do. It's everyone's right to be incompetent and inept, but Kackling ~ and Joe ~ are abusing the privilege.

Dave123

they don't want him to run again, but they will vote for him if he does, guaranteed. They show these polls about how people are dissatisfied with his job performance, but that doesn't mean they won't still vote for him. If they will vote for Fetterman, they will vote for Biden.

jab777

I think they want a puppet that doesn’t look like a fool. There is no way they want their agenda to be hindered. They have made to much progress to go back.
Which is why they will never, ever allow a freedom loving person to win. They got very upset in 2016 when Trump won and started undoing all of Obama’s work. It’s also why they won’t leave him in peace. They want to punish Trump for running, winning and undoing things. Imagine the stuff they are going to do to Trump in 2024. They will sink DeSantis and anyone else that looks like a winner.

athenasius

Right on schedule. The dem voters are tied to the mainstream media. When they told the voters that Biden was best, they voted for him. Now that Biden is being removed from office by his puppet masters, it's time to make sure the voters know about all the problems the media kept hidden during the first couple of years.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
It should be interesting to watch our Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy's and other Repubs facial expressions.
I'm wondering how long it will be.
I have a feeling it will not be as long as a normal
SOTU address.
I also believe Biden will be on something to help
him formulate sentences.
He is absolutely one of the worst speakers
(in general) that I ever heard. He simply cannot
speak.
He is literally losing his mind .

Bohdan

At this point he's too obviously impaired even to be a plausible figurehead.
They are also elbowing VP Harris aside for some reason.

The one to watch out for is the personable fellow "everybody" loves, if you catch my drift.

Kenny

I'm wondering how long it will be.
I have a feeling it will not be as long as a normal
SOTU address.
I also believe Biden will be on something to help
him formulate sentences.
He is absolutely one of the worst speakers
(in general) that I ever heard. He simply cannot
speak.
He is literally losing his mind .

I'll watch it as long as I can stomach it.:puke
But I think Sarah Sanders will be doing the rebuttal so we can enjoy that.:pirateduel

Back