Police Officer fired over social media post on marriage

GEOINTAnalyst

Mat 24:36-39 comes to mind

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

RedRx

I'm so sick of the LGBTQ agenda and spirit in this country. It's Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. They will get to the point where they will force you to participate in their evil just like the men of that city wanted to with Lot and the Angels.

I will not participate ever but good luck to them if they want to try and force me. To say it won’t end well is an understatement.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I'm so sick of the LGBTQ agenda and spirit in this country. It's Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. They will get to the point where they will force you to participate in their evil just like the men of that city wanted to with Lot and the Angels.

I'll let Jesus and His angels defend me and my house.

I'm so thankful I never had kids and I'm way too old to worry about dating, getting married again, or having kids.

I'm just done with everything.

Just hope the nursing homes aren't all woke when I'm helpless and need services. Got to get busy and find a Christian one that'll accept my long-term care insurance, and do it now, while I still can do so on my own. Scared to go to a Veteran home because so many of the female Vets get second-class treatment, abused, harassed, raped, etc. by staff AND other residents :mad

Will to Live specifies no consent to sexual contact or activity, but what's on paper doesn't always happen, and a piece of paper isn't going to stand guard over my bed or in front of the shower with a bat'leth.

It would be really, really nice if there were a women-only (staff and resident) VA Veterans Home, here, like the Women's Clinic at the VA Hospital is. Of course, it'd soon get destroyed by men "identifying as women" and "transgender accommodation" (which is already an issue in the Women's Clinic :mad
Dear God, please hurry up! :rapture

:pray :pray :amen :amen

JSTyler

Just go to that popular video site and type in 'Georgia 1st amendment audits', and if you can stomach it, watch some of the results. There's one auditor in particular HonorYourOath that's always polite and interesting to watch. Some of his videos alone will make you skin crawl when you witness the state of law enforcement in much of Georgia (pretty much everywhere now). We were looking to move there in the future but are very hesitant due to that sad nature of authoritarian over reach.

It's crazy to witness the state of law enforcement (again, pretty much everywhere now) and how frequently they trample the freedoms of law abiding citizens and abuse the Constitution. It's clear we are in a post-law, post-freedom state of tyranny-lite heading down the fast-track to full-on tyrannical insanity.

*** Just a note; I'm pro law, pro public servant (or have typically been in that past) when they honor the Constitution. I do not condone the actions of the aggressive, provocative auditors that are clearly trying to generate clicks and illegitimate tort revenue by being obnoxious. They aren't helping anything, but are in my opinion, further harming our freedoms by abusing loopholes for self gain. However, this article highlights one of the possible reasons auditors need to exist.***

cheeky200386

I'm so thankful I never had kids and I'm way too old to worry about dating, getting married again, or having kids.

Just hope the nursing homes aren't all woke when I'm helpless and need services. Got to get busy and find a Christian one that'll accept my long-term care insurance, and do it now, while I still can do so on my own. Scared to go to a Veteran home because so many of the female Vets get second-class treatment, abused, harassed, raped, etc. by staff AND other residents :mad

Will to Live specifies no consent to sexual contact or activity, but what's on paper doesn't always happen, and a piece of paper isn't going to stand guard over my bed or in front of the shower with a bat'leth.

It would be really, really nice if there were a women-only (staff and resident) VA Veterans Home, here, like the Women's Clinic at the VA Hospital is. Of course, it'd soon get destroyed by men "identifying as women" and "transgender accommodation" (which is already an issue in the Women's Clinic :mad

That's awful. I think about nursing homes and the horrors that happen in them. It's sad when a loved one has dimentia and needs 24 hour care. I feel bad for the adult children that don't have the ability to stay home full-time because they have to work. It's terrible that many insurances won't cover in-home nurses.

It's just a mess. I pray that I will die or never need that kind of care from my kids. I think about my parents, Mike and Mike's mom. I pray the Lord will help us if they end up needing care. Especially with Mike's mom, we don't really have a relationship with her. I also can't imagine having to care for Mike if I'm old too.

It's not common for family members to be in facilities. That's just not part of the Hispanic Culture. We take care of our own.

Just go to that popular video site and type in 'Georgia 1st amendment audits', and if you can stomach it, watch some of the results. There's one auditor in particular HonorYourOath that's always polite and interesting to watch. Some of his videos alone will make you skin crawl when you witness the state of law enforcement in much of Georgia (pretty much everywhere now). We were looking to move there in the future but are very hesitant due to that sad nature of authoritarian over reach.

It's crazy to witness the state of law enforcement (again, pretty much everywhere now) and how frequently they trample the freedoms of law abiding citizens and abuse the Constitution. It's clear we are in a post-law, post-freedom state of tyranny-lite heading down the fast-track to full-on tyrannical insanity.

*** Just a note; I'm pro law, pro public servant (or have typically been in that past) when they honor the Constitution. I do not condone the actions of the aggressive, provocative auditors that are clearly trying to generate clicks and illegitimate tort revenue by being obnoxious. They aren't helping anything, but are in my opinion, further harming our freedoms by abusing loopholes for self gain. However, this article highlights one of the possible reasons auditors need to exist.***
There are quite a few of these “auditors” that intentionally try to intimidate law enforcement. When they do I have no problem with them being arrested.

Most of these people are of the “Sovereign Citizen” mindset and believe constitutional law does not apply to them. They demand respect from law enforcement, yet refuse to give it in return. Some of them believe they don’t have to pay taxes either, that doesn’t usually work out to well.

rks7777

My blind son is a musician. He and a blind band mate of his entertain in various senior living facilities in our area. Last year they had over 100 “gigs” in senior living facilities. They sing oldies from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s for the residents. They like to end on a couple of hymns. 95% of the residents love the hymns. However, some of the facilities have asked them to stop singing hymns. They claim it is offensive to some residents. They have not stopped singing the hymns. They have ignored the request to stop. So far nobody has made a big deal about them continuing to sing the hymns but it’s probably just a matter of time before some places stop having them back for this reason. It will only get worse has “newer” generations start to enter senior living facilities. To end, Sam and Genene are fantastic musicians and Sam has a beautiful voice. They are both blessed by the Lord. They are without question the favorite entertainers in all of the senior places they perform. If they do get “banned” for singing hymns the residents may revolt!

Ghoti Ichthus

That's awful. I think about nursing homes and the horrors that happen in them. It's sad when a loved one has dimentia and needs 24 hour care. I feel bad for the adult children that don't have the ability to stay home full-time because they have to work. It's terrible that many insurances won't cover in-home nurses.

It's just a mess. I pray that I will die or never need that kind of care from my kids. I think about my parents, Mike and Mike's mom. I pray the Lord will help us if they end up needing care. Especially with Mike's mom, we don't really have a relationship with her. I also can't imagine having to care for Mike if I'm old too.

It's not common for family members to be in facilities. That's just not part of the Hispanic Culture. We take care of our own.
Mom was home until we could no longer take care of her safely. She had dementia and had gotten violent. and needed constant supervision so she wouldn't fall or do "stupid" or dangerous stuff. There are just some things that I wouldn't do to my Mom that were reasonable to do to a resisting, combative felony suspect.

Besides a couple of hospitals, Mom ended up in three excellent facilities (one regular nursing home and two memory care nursing home), where she got great care :smile

Ghoti Ichthus

My blind son is a musician. He and a blind band mate of his entertain in various senior living facilities in our area. Last year they had over 100 “gigs” in senior living facilities. They sing oldies from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s for the residents. They like to end on a couple of hymns. 95% of the residents love the hymns. However, some of the facilities have asked them to stop singing hymns. They claim it is offensive to some residents. They have not stopped singing the hymns. They have ignored the request to stop. So far nobody has made a big deal about them continuing to sing the hymns but it’s probably just a matter of time before some places stop having them back for this reason. It will only get worse has “newer” generations start to enter senior living facilities. To end, Sam and Genene are fantastic musicians and Sam has a beautiful voice. They are both blessed by the Lord. They are without question the favorite entertainers in all of the senior places they perform. If they do get “banned” for singing hymns the residents may revolt!
Rollator, walker, and cane wielding Elderly are nothing to sneeze at :tappingfoot

Ask @Andy C :lol

Back