Pity Party

mattfivefour

Helen Keller was deaf and mute from birth. Nick Vujicic was born without any arms or legs. Fanny Crosby was blinded as an infant. Jason Lester had his right arm paralyzed in a car accident at 12. Bethany Hamilton lost her left arm to a shark at 13. Joni Eareckson Tada became a quadriplegic at 17. Yet each has been a shining light for God. Just as you are Betty.

I cannot imagine the pain they suffered and those alive still suffer. I cannot imagine the pain you suffer ... even though I see how much my own wife suffers and I have my own experiences with increasing limitations accompanied by increasing pains. But I cannot imagine what it is like to walk in your shoes. I can only remind you of what you already know: our God and Savior knows what He is doing; He has a purpose in everything in our lives; and He cares for us and carries us when we can no longer go on. He heals our wounds and He sets us back on the path again where we serve Him for His glory. And we KNOW that one day we shall reap the fruit of our labor for Him.

Keep your eyes on the prize, sis. It won't be much longer and each of us will receive our reward. And I am absolutely assured by God's eternal Word that it will exceedingly abundantly exceed ALL of the suffering we ever experienced in this life. (Romans 8:18; 2 Corinthians 4:17)

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Helen Keller was deaf and mute from birth. Nick Vujicic was born without any arms or legs. Fanny Crosby was blinded as an infant. Jason Lester had his right arm paralyzed in a car accident at 12. Bethany Hamilton lost her left arm to a shark at 13. Joni Eareckson Tada became a quadriplegic at 17. Yet each has been a shining light for God. Just as you are Betty.

I cannot imagine the pain they suffered and those alive still suffer. I cannot imagine the pain you suffer ... even though I see how much my own wife suffers and I have my own experiences with increasing limitations accompanied by increasing pains. But I cannot imagine what it is like to walk in your shoes. I can only remind you of what you already know: our God and Savior knows what He is doing; He has a purpose in everything in our lives; and He cares for us and carries us when we can no longer go on. He heals our wounds and He sets us back on the path again where we serve Him for His glory. And we KNOW that one day we shall reap the fruit of our labor for Him.

Keep your eyes on the prize, sis. It won't be much longer and each of us will receive our reward. And I am absolutely assured by God's eternal Word that it will exceedingly abundantly exceed ALL of the suffering we ever experienced in this life. (Romans 8:18; 2 Corinthians 4:17)
AMEN!!!

Berni

Hubby told me about a woman who is a hundred years old and is sharp as a tack. At 67, I struggle with my short time memory. It seems unfair to me. I know God knows best, but it is hard when you are struggling.
Betty
Let's hope that she is also saved at the grand old age of 100. Great health means nothing without knowing our loving saviour Jesus Christ. Sending you hugs :hug

Last edited:

Judy4Jesus

God is GOOD!
Praying for you Betty. God is greatly using you on this site and as you know He will be faithful. Soon...
YES!! Greg is speaking the TRUTH!!
Praying you see how much you really are of such value to the Lord! His ways and thoughts are higher and HE KNOWS why you suffer and why so&so doesn't. He is using you through it all...for GOOD! :pray ing you feel better sister!

Last edited:

RestInHim

:pray :hug

Amen.

AND,

(Eph. 3: 20)

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."

"Unto Him that is able" Greek ~ "dynamai" ~ Of uncertain affinity, strong and powerful

"Exceedingly abundantly above" The phrase 'exceeding abundantly above' is four Greek words... hyper, ek, perissos and hyper

~ "hyper" ~ over, above, beyond, more, more than, exceedingly abundantly.

~ "ek" ~ Very highly, over, vehemently, thenceforth, through, heartily.

~ "perissos" ~ more, beyond measure, superfluous, superior, extraordinary, surpassing, over and above, more excellent, much more than all.

~ "hyper" ~ Over, above, beyond, more, more than, exceedingly abundantly.

THIS IS OUR GOD!!! HE IS ABLE!

He is not just able. He is able to exceed all our expectations!
He goes above and beyond, His love and provision are super abundant and beyond measure.
Even in our suffering!

His way and His timing may not be ours, BUT, they are perfect and He IS able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... according to His will.

We can trust His love and wisdom when it doesn't play out as we expect! We can still pray for big things. We have a great and Almighty God and One of whom Jesus said:

"What is impossible with man is possible with God." (Luke 18: 27)

God doesn't always answer our prayers the way would would like, but, we KNOW that His answer will be exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

Even if our answers don't come in the way we would like, they may come later, or when we are gone to be home with Him. We are to wait on Him knowing that He will give us all good things and we know that ALL things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Rom. 8: 28)

Love, HUGS and continued prayers Betty

penbrat

:pray :hug

Amen.

AND,

(Eph. 3: 20)

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."

"Unto Him that is able" Greek ~ "dynamai" ~ Of uncertain affinity, strong and powerful

"Exceedingly abundantly above" The phrase 'exceeding abundantly above' is four Greek words... hyper, ek, perissos and hyper

~ "hyper" ~ over, above, beyond, more, more than, exceedingly abundantly.

~ "ek" ~ Very highly, over, vehemently, thenceforth, through, heartily.

~ "perissos" ~ more, beyond measure, superfluous, superior, extraordinary, surpassing, over and above, more excellent, much more than all.

~ "hyper" ~ Over, above, beyond, more, more than, exceedingly abundantly.

THIS IS OUR GOD!!! HE IS ABLE!

He is not just able. He is able to exceed all our expectations!
He goes above and beyond, His love and provision are super abundant and beyond measure.
Even in our suffering!

His way and His timing may not be ours, BUT, they are perfect and He IS able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... according to His will.

We can trust His love and wisdom when it doesn't play out as we expect! We can still pray for big things. We have a great and Almighty God and One of whom Jesus said:

"What is impossible with man is possible with God." (Luke 18: 27)

God doesn't always answer our prayers the way would would like, but, we KNOW that His answer will be exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

Even if our answers don't come in the way we would like, they may come later, or when we are gone to be home with Him. We are to wait on Him knowing that He will give us all good things and we know that ALL things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Rom. 8: 28)

Love, HUGS and continued prayers Betty
Perfect words!