Photos

LoudRam77

I'm going to bring this thread back instead of creating a new one. The issue I'm having is when I click on a pic it comes back with I don't have permission to perform this action. Mary's post #36 is the full message I'm seeing. It happens with both my pics and others. ie...Mattfivefour's dog pic.

Mary Cole

I'm going to bring this thread back instead of creating a new one. The issue I'm having is when I click on a pic it comes back with I don't have permission to perform this action. Mary's post #36 is the full message I'm seeing. It happens with both my pics and others. ie...Mattfivefour's dog pic.
The only way I can post a pic on here is to first upload my pic into my photobucket account albums, and then copy/ paste the direct image url from the pic to here.

LoudRam77

The only way I can post a pic on here is to first upload my pic into my photobucket account albums, and then copy/ paste the direct image url from the pic to here.
Let me try that from my Google photo account. I don't have Photobucket.

Nope

I can post pics I just can't view them at full size. Neither mine or any others

Last edited:

LoudRam77

I also view this site from an Android device. Either my phone or tablet. I don't know if that makes a difference.