Photos

Mary Cole

The photo turned out tiny, and if you click on the photo, it says you do not have permission to see it.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a picture of our dog, Buddy. All I did was go to a picture file on my computer. O then opened the picture, right-clicked on it, and then selected "Copy". Then I went to a reply box here on RF, right-clicked and selected "Paste". And voilá ... the picture you see below. That's the easiest way to do it. The only catch is to keep the picture to a smaller size and a medium rez.

1565748430531.png

Mary Cole

Here is a picture of our dog, Buddy. All I did was go to a picture file on my computer. O then opened the picture, right-clicked on it, and then selected "Copy". Then I went to a reply box here on RF, right-clicked and selected "Paste". And voilá ... the picture you see below. That's the easiest way to do it. The only catch is to keep the picture to a smaller size and a medium rez.

View attachment 2154
What I do now is take a photo, resize it in "Paint " and save it to my desktop. Then upload it on my photobucket account albums and get the photo's direct link, copy it and paste it where the picture box asks for the url.

Mary Cole

That works, too. The way I do it does not require a Photobucket account though.
True, but unless you have special privilege access, all you can see is a very small thumbnail of a photo. If you want to see it any bigger, and you try to click on the photo you posted, you get a notice saying "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

Mary Cole

Chris, it is now working, but my photo was too large... shame. It was a great photo of a fox I caught with my trail camera. But yea, the option is now available for me.
Read my last couple of replies to mattfivefour to see how I did it. Simply resize it in "Paint " first, before you post it here. I resized it first to 75% and then again to 50% more. Then it will be a good size to post here.

Mary Cole

Mary, what happened in this picture? Is this a picture you took? Hope no one was hurt.
God bless you,
Brother ALbert
PS I'm glad you are able to post pictures now.
Yes I took the picture the same morning as it stormed. My apartment is the one directly under that tree limb. No one got hurt, but there was some damage to the apartment above me.