Photos of babies being burnt, decapitated confirmed

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Photos of babies being burnt, decapitated confirmed
The photos were shown to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken during his visit to Israel on Thursday.
By TZVI JOFFRE
OCTOBER 12, 2023

The Jerusalem Post can now confirm based on verified photos of the bodies that the reports of babies being burnt and decapitated in Hamas's assault on Kfar Aza are correct. May their memory be a blessing. The photos were shown to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken during his visit to Israel on Thursday by the Public Diplomacy Directorate in the Prime Minister's Office. Later in the day, the photos were published by the Prime Minister's Office on Twitter. The photos are graphic and have a content warning covering them until a button reading "show" is pressed.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-767951

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I heard the protesters denying this happened.
Watching the protesters this morning, some of them seemed quite ignorant of what is actually happening.

This is why it's so hard to feel a lot of sympathy of the Gazans (is that a word?).

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I heard the protesters denying this happened.
Watching the protesters this morning, some of them seemed quite ignorant of what is actually happening.

This is why it's so hard to feel a lot of sympathy of the Gazans (is that a word?).
I just *feel* like these ignorant people should just be shipped away.
Usually if one hates Israel, they also hate the US.

We have technology that they used in the Jan 6th protests to identify people. I would love to see it utilized in these protests to identify people who have over stayed their visas or are here illegally and immediately identify, detain, and deport them, and add them to a list of potential anti-American terrorist sympathizers. If you have such a lack of humanity, such hatred in your heart agains the elderly, teenage girls, children and infants then the jump to actually murdering people, aiding and abiding terrorists is the next very short step. To be crystal clear, hatred of all kinds, discrimination of all kinds should not be tolerated by anyone on the left or right. This is a humanity issue and America is not the place for terrorists to support the murder of innocent lives and butchery, neither on our shores or from a distance.

Don't let the door hit you.

I will add to this, I'd like to see our next President institute a complete overhaul of the Education System starting with higher education and we kick the radical leftist, anti-American, anti-jewish hate indoctrinators out of all academia! Unbelievable that this is tolerated in this country and the left has the nerve to demand we pay for this so-called education. The youth have demonstrated the failure of the education system this week with the pro-palastine indoctrination talking points and complete utter non-sense they parroted.

I hope that the law firms that are looking for the names of the students at Harvard to blacklist from future jobs follow through with it. The rot of America is on full display this week.

alisani

I will add to this, I'd like to see our next President institute a complete overhaul of the Education System starting with higher education and we kick the radical leftist, anti-American, anti-jewish hate indoctrinators out of all academia! Unbelievable that this is tolerated in this country and the left has the nerve to demand we pay for this so-called education. The youth have demonstrated the failure of the education system this week with the pro-palastine indoctrination talking points and complete utter non-sense they parroted.

I hope that the law firms that are looking for the names of the students at Harvard to blacklist from future jobs follow through with it. The rot of America is on full display this week.
Yes, yes and yes! America needs to get down to some serious spiritual housecleaning.

MapleLeaf

Hamas livestreams their attacks and brags about their accomplishments and people are still denying it. I know the government has lied about so much over the years but the alt-right and much of the libertarian side of the spectrum seem to really want to preserve the poor people of Gaza. They have no idea what 'principled' truly means. There is no grasp on how many cultures only understand strength and power. There is still the West Bank to manage so Israel has to deal a final blow to Hamas in Gaza.

Baby-killers need to face justice. And the death of Gazan children rests solely on Hamas. They were the elected leaders and the well-being of their citizens is on them. They are the ones putting their children in the firing line.

Back