PHOTO — Marine Praised for Locating Missing Florida Toddler: ‘I Said a Prayer Before I Found Him’

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
https://www.breitbart.com/health/20...a-toddler-i-said-a-prayer-before-i-found-him/

“I said a prayer about 10 minutes before I found him,” Roy Link said, according to NBC Miami.

.....“I was hoping and praying for a miracle. I certainly was not expecting one, but I think a lot of people were praying, and prayer works. That’s all I got to say, so thank you all for coming out and helping.”

The sheriff said the child was found far north of his residence, “But the good news is, he did not end up in any water, obviously, and he was not abducted.”

According to WFLA, Link had prepared his boat for a fishing trip, but something told him he needed to join the volunteers in their search for the missing boy:

“I came upon some woods, and I listened good. I heard like a whimpering kind of noise, and at that point, I was like, ‘There’s no other kids here. It’s gotta be JJ’s,” Link recalled, adding, “He was happy to see me.”

Back