Petra fans?

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I totally aggre thats what i like about whitecross the lyrics and the guitar riffs but I aggre on what you said i am more drawn to petra as well for the vocals but I also love how almost all of there songs and biblically based and my favorite geners is mostly classic rock as long as its clean and descent mostly like journey Boston Kansas and some bon jovi. And Christan rock. blues rock.and gospel☺ what about you what are your favorites?
You have got to hear Guy Penrod sing "Revelation Song" Find the one on YouTube with the choir and the blue lighting. His vocals are phenomenal and the way he worships is beautiful. Every time I hear it I have to stop what I'm doing and lift my hands in the air haha!

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
You have got to hear Guy Penrod sing "Revelation Song" Find the one on YouTube with the choir and the blue lighting. His vocals are phenomenal and the way he worships is beautiful. Every time I hear it I have to stop what I'm doing and lift my hands in the air haha!
I just listened to it I really like it I think i like that version better then the original. So do you play any instruments?

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I just listened to it I really like it I think i like that version better then the original. So do you play any instruments?
I do too. I have never liked Kari Jobe's voice. To me It sounds inauthentic....like she was coached or is trying to sound a certain way but is not her genuine singing voice.
I am a violinist and used to play on worship teams years ago. Got tired of it though and have gotten rusty. I really want to try an octave mandolin.
There is a girl on YouTube who plays bluegrass Mandolin....Sierra Hull....she is excellent.
So you are mostly electric or acoustic guitar?

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
I do too. I have never liked Kari Jobe's voice. To me It sounds inauthentic....like she was coached or is trying to sound a certain way but is not her genuine singing voice.
I am a violinist and used to play on worship teams years ago. Got tired of it though and have gotten rusty. I really want to try an octave mandolin.
There is a girl on YouTube who plays bluegrass Mandolin....Sierra Hull....she is excellent.
So you are mostly electric or acoustic guitar?
I aggre i didt like her voice much but everyone has there own opinion☺ I play several instruments but i am mostly electric guitar i play acoustic guitar as well but not as much electric i also play bass piano and keyboard and sing☺ my mom is learning to play violin and mandolin