Peter Strzok grew up in Iran

Ohioan

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/expos...s-obama-and-brennans-envoy-to-iranian-regime/

Big League National Security
EXPOSED: Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy To Iranian Regime

Published
1 year ago
on
Jul 17, 2018
By
Tore Lindeman

A former co-worker of Peter Strzok tells Big League Politics about Strzok’s extensive background in the intelligence community, including the fact that he grew up in Iran. Many intelligence officers like Strzok are complete ghosts with questionable history and gaps in their life story. But now we have some insight. (RELATED: Strzok Worked For CIA And FBI At Same Time, According To Document).
Peter Strzok was born in the late 1960’s – he attended the American School in Iran up until 1978 when it closed down and then he attended the American School in Saudi Arabia. He supposedly attended a Catholic School, St. John’s Prep in Minneapolis (the school refused to confirm or deny attendance) and then completed a Bachelors at Georgetown and some form of graduate degree after that.
The truth is that after Peter Strzok III turned 18 his life is arcane, which is the usual story of many like him. Did you know that Peter Strzok II (Strzok’s father) and Hillary Clinton have a lot in common? It turns out after advocating for Khomeni in Iran and then working in Saudi Arabia to calm the waters of an Iranian government (appeasing them with anti-Semitic rhetoric), Strzok’s father Strzok II also dabbled in “charity work.” Strzok’s father was involved in so-called charity work in Haiti but also helped dismantle and reassemble Upper Volta..now known as Burkina Faso.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/expos...s-obama-and-brennans-envoy-to-iranian-regime/

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
So interesting that even at the age of 21 watching Obama run for President, I got the super creeps about him when all my Christians friends at UCLA were in awe of him....I remember my friends telling me how off base I was for not supporting Obama or for not voting for him....now I thank God for that insight He gave me at a young age. I wonder where that gut feeling comes from...or why God uses our gut to help us? When I'm stressed, my gut is affected the most. Sorry, maybe that is off topic. I'm just kinda proud of 21 year old Melissa. She felt like an outcast loser at the time for not going with the flow.

greg64

I wonder where that gut feeling comes from...or why God uses our gut to help us? When I'm stressed, my gut is affected the most.
Fascinating the way God designed us. In my spare time I teach basic self defense/karate to kids and one of the safety related things we tell them is to listen to their body and be more aware when they get those feelings. We call them the magic butterflies. Sometimes our body figures things out before our mind even gets started.

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
Fascinating the way God designed us. In my spare time I teach basic self defense/karate to kids and one of the safety related things we tell them is to listen to their body and be more aware when they get those feelings. We call them the magic butterflies. Sometimes our body figures things out before our mind even gets started.
Thank you for teaching that, and for teaching children to be aware of their bodies and those feelings. That could really save a life. God sure created us as complex beings.

TimeWarpWife

I've noticed from the few moments I've been able to stomach the delusional rantings of the likes of Strzok, Page, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, et al, is that they're all so arrogant and openly hostile and condescending toward those they deem "beneath" them intellectually and socially ~ calling us deplorables and smelly Walmart people. And now that they've been caught, and hopefully going to be prosecuted, they're all claiming to be the victims, when they should actually all be prosecuted for trying to overthrow a duly elected POTUS, aka treason. :furious

Ohioan

This is interesting from the article,

The BLP insider who’s worked with both Breannan and Strzok tells us that Strzok was never FBI he was part of the highest level of covert operatives, sliding into posts within the CIA or FBI to infiltrate, influence and observe. This is exactly what we saw with the Special Counsel appointment that resulted after a failed operation.

Peter Strzok Jr. was placed in the FBI to ensure a win for Hillary Clinton and buffer negative press (like the Weiner laptop case, which he covered up). That’s the real deal. Revealing Peter Strzok’s identity would have been a problem because it’s called unmasking but since he is in the limelight and out of the shadows it’s time to lay all the cards FACE up on the table for all to see who Peter Strzok really is.

Spooks feared him, but like our source they still maintain secrecy — simply connecting the dots of publicly and privately available information.

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
I've noticed from the few moments I've been able to stomach the delusional rantings of the likes of Strzok, Page, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, et al, is that they're all so arrogant and openly hostile and condescending toward those they deem "beneath" them intellectually and socially ~ calling us deplorables and smelly Walmart people. And now that they've been caught, and hopefully going to be prosecuted, they're all claiming to be the victims, when they should actually all be prosecuted for trying to overthrow a duly elected POTUS, aka treason. :furious
Since they have such disdain for half the country I think they need to forfeit any pay they receive from our side. No conservative should have to fund these fools. They will change their tune quickly when they realize their supporters don’t work. Kinda hard to get paid from those who live off the rest of us. Both sides are supposed to do what’s best for all of us!

This is interesting from the article,

The BLP insider who’s worked with both Breannan and Strzok tells us that Strzok was never FBI he was part of the highest level of covert operatives, sliding into posts within the CIA or FBI to infiltrate, influence and observe. This is exactly what we saw with the Special Counsel appointment that resulted after a failed operation.

Peter Strzok Jr. was placed in the FBI to ensure a win for Hillary Clinton and buffer negative press (like the Weiner laptop case, which he covered up). That’s the real deal. Revealing Peter Strzok’s identity would have been a problem because it’s called unmasking but since he is in the limelight and out of the shadows it’s time to lay all the cards FACE up on the table for all to see who Peter Strzok really is.

Spooks feared him, but like our source they still maintain secrecy — simply connecting the dots of publicly and privately available information.
I wonder if he will commit suicide like the rest of Hillary’s friends?

bigmoose

...I wonder where that gut feeling comes from...or why God uses our gut to help us? ...
What I believe you just described is the Holy Spirit intervening in our lives to help us. He often supplies this guidance in critical situations, but always lets us decide whether to listen or not. For the Scripture says "The Spirit teaches all things..." John 14:26

In my near 70 years now, I can count on 10 fingers and 10 toes the times I got very, very strong urgings about the situation I was in, or was going to be in. Following them was a Godsend, and I am convinced, protected me physically and spiritually and kept me from a hardened heart of my own making. The more you listen, the clearer you hear!

Ohioan

Somehow not surprising. Obama surrounded himself with Iranian operatives.
Your quote perked my curiosity
And the secretary of state, Hillary also had ties to Iran from a Ukrainian businessman, amazing isn't it.
No wonder so many people want to get rid of Trump.

https://www.newsweek.com/2015/04/24...-over-ukrainian-benefactors-trade-322253.html

Newsweek Magazine
Hillary Clinton's Big Benefactor Has Trade Links with Iran
By Rory Ross On 04/18/15 at 6:15 AM EDT

Controversy around Hillary Clinton's backing may discredit her presidential candidacy Feng Li/Pool/Reuters
WorldUnited States Elections President White

Enemies of Hillary Clinton waiting to discredit her bid for the White House are likely to seize on news that one of the biggest benefactors to the Clinton Foundation has been trading with Iran and may be in breach of US sanctions imposed on the country.
Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk, 54, has courted the Clintons for at least nine years – in the United States, the Alps and Ukraine.
Earlier this year, he was confirmed as the largest individual contributor to the Clinton Foundation, whose aims include the creation of "economic opportunity and growth". He also has links to the Tony Blair Foundation and represented its biggest single donor in 2013.
The fourth richest man in Ukraine, Pinchuk owns Interpipe Group, a Cyprus-incorporated manufacturer of seamless pipes used in oil and gas sectors.
Newsweek has seen declarations and documents from Ukraine that show a series of shipments from Interpipe to Iran in 2011 and 2012, including railway parts and products commonly used in the oil and gas sectors.

Update your preferences »

Among a number of high-value invoices for products related to rail or oil and gas, one shipment for $1.8m (1.7m) in May 2012 was for "seamless hot-worked steel pipes for pipelines" and destined for a city near the Caspian Sea.
Both the rail and oil and gas sectors are sanctioned by the US, which specifically prohibits any single invoice to the Iranian petrochemical industry worth more than $1m.