Pentagon Tracking Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over the US

SkyRider

Maybe, but if anybody deserves to have a lie-filled SOTU delivery shred to pieces, it is our fearless leader. Two years into his regime, he is still blaming Trump for the misery inflicted on America that lies squarely at his own feet.

Kenny

Getting back to the OP, I think Foxnews reported that the Navy divers are attempting to recover the package. It is only 47 feet deep.

kathymendel

I read that we didn't shoot it down until it reached the Atlantic, because it could have contained something nefarious, and they didn't want to
take any chances of something being spread into the air or being dispersed on our ranch and farm land to kill animals or crops. However, if that were the case, China would have had a way to disperse it themselves................so, it's impossible to know what to believe.

It's almost impossible to believe anything that anyone says anymore............ more lies out there than truth.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I read that we didn't shoot it down until it reached the Atlantic, because it could have contained something nefarious, and they didn't want to
take any chances of something being spread into the air or being dispersed on our ranch and farm land to kill animals or crops. However, if that were the case, China would have had a way to disperse it themselves................so, it's impossible to know what to believe.

It's almost impossible to believe anything that anyone says anymore............ more lies out there than truth.
Friend , the only "news" we get from the circus
handlers is public consumption .
Lies shrouded in more lies.

caligal

However, if the balloon is just a civilian weather balloon, then I can only say that these topics are very good to mobilize your emotions and control your vote for some people from your negative emotional influence, because first you know you hate China, and then they politicians start shooting at China, so you will be influenced by it, you start liking the warmongering, These crazy politicians who want to start a war with China at every turn.
Who are you?

RobinMc

I think there is more to it than we realize.

It’s obvious the US military knew of this probably days long before it was in the media. It could have been allowed to fly over the airspace for 1 main reason.

Pretext.

This gives U.S a reason to start something with China, and most Americans already have the pictures and photos of the balloon flying over their nation etched into their minds because of the media. If the U.S military does something to retaliate, most Americans won’t complain because they now believe well “China started it”. The U.S could have easily shot down that balloon, or put a hole in it to retrieve any dangerous or important equipment from it, but they didn’t.
We've already picked a fight with Russia. It wouldn't surprise me if the two of them got together and attacked or nuked us as a team.
Maybe Ukraine or Afganistan would give us some of our weapons back so we could fight a war.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

If that were the case it should have been shot down immediately after it entered our airspace before it made it overland in Alaska. If our defensive systems did not see it, then that is a national security issue to address.

Andy C

If that were the case it should have been shot down immediately after it entered our airspace before it made it overland in Alaska. If our defensive systems did not see it, then that is a national security issue to address.
The military was tracking it before it even hit our airspace, but POTUS would not authorize any action.

Biden, like a child, was probably distracted from taking any action once they said “balloon”.

Dave_97

We've already picked a fight with Russia. It wouldn't surprise me if the two of them got together and attacked or nuked us as a team.
Maybe Ukraine or Afganistan would give us some of our weapons back so we could fight a war.
And we wonder why the U.S is not mentioned in bible prophecy…

Let’s hope it’s the rapture after effects that contribute to the possible collapse of the U.S.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Looks like an F22 did the shoot down. First kill for a Raptor.

They should have called them Mustang II.

I was rooting for the Black Widow YF-23s. Maybe they'll make the cut for Gen 6.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Latest selfie is from a U-2 pilot looking down on the balloon.

USAF RULES!

It appears we were monitoring this spy machine with our own.

And as a U-2 is for recon, there is no weaponry on it.
Nice to know they are still flying those graceful birds. Probably much cheaper than a Blackbird to operate.

Back