Pentagon Tracking Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over the US

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
You can see the surveillance units hung at an angle near the bottom of the balloon. This slant (relative to the edge of space limitations) allows side angle views of the targets. Since this worthless administration is going to allow the device to wander across the continent, I can assure you it will lie about the fact that the surveillance data is being broadcast in real time back to China. The damage has been done, and it will continue for days while the Pentamoron minimizes the situation in order to appear to have things under control. “Those grapes are probably spoiled anyway”, said the fox who lacked the ability to reach them. -Aesop, continuing to write our history from the grave.
Shades of Patriot Games,

heisable2

I think I'm more concerned over the potential for agri and bio terrorism from the balloons than spying (although that important too) :tappingfoot

Pentagon tracking suspected Chinese spy balloon over the US​

By Oren Liebermann, Haley Britzky and Michael Conte, CNN
Updated 9:14 PM EST, Thu February 2, 2023

"The US is tracking a suspected Chinese high-altitude surveillance balloon over the continental United States, a senior defense official said on Thursday.
The Pentagon has been tracking the balloon for several days as it made its way over the northern United States, Pentagon spokesman Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder said.
“We are confident that this high-altitude surveillance balloon belongs to the [People’s Republic of China],” the senior defense official said. “Instances of this activity have been observed over the past several years, including prior to this administration.”
“The balloon is currently traveling at an altitude well above commercial air traffic and does not present a military or physical threat to people on the ground,” Ryder said, adding that the US military decided against shooting the balloon down.
While the balloon’s current flight path carries it over “a number of sensitive sites,” the official said it does not present a significant intelligence gathering risk. The balloon is assessed to have “limited additive value” from an intelligence collection perspective, the official added."

More
https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/politics/us-tracking-china-spy-balloon/index.html

Dear God, please protect us.

:pray :pray :amen :amen
Good point about agri and bio issues coming from the skies. Just read about possible hoof and mouth disease coming from across the border that will decimate our cattle, pigs and sheep. Can this be sprayed from the air?

Ghoti Ichthus

Good point about agri and bio issues coming from the skies. Just read about possible hoof and mouth disease coming from across the border that will decimate our cattle, pigs and sheep. Can this be sprayed from the air?

Yes, or dropped.

Or see the article about micro robots in Tech.

As soon as I saw this, I figured they were spreading bio/agri something-or-other :mad

Ghoti Ichthus

It should have been shot down the second it was over the 12 nautical mile to USA landmass line.

The only reason I can think of why they didn't is if they knew the balloon was carrying something nefarious that would do far more harm being shot down than being allowed to go wherever its handlers pleased :furious :rant :mad :wild
Or there was a cover balloon(s) loaded with [insert nefarious substance or item here] :apostasy :banning

Last edited:
Back