Pence says he’s never seen a president lie as much as Biden

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Former VP also blasts Biden for being disconnected from the problems of ordinary Americans.
Israel National News

Former Vice President Mike Pence in an interview this week said that “never in my lifetime” had he seen a president lie as much as President Joe Biden. Speaking to Fox Business’s Larry Kudlow on Monday, Pence said that he’s shocked at the amount of false statements Biden has made during his presidency.

“Have you ever seen a president who refused to accept blame and commits so many falsehoods – I’m being very polite here calling it falsehoods – who on any given day is out there saying stuff that just isn’t true?” Kudlow asked Pence. “Have you ever seen anything like that?”

“Never in my lifetime,” Pence said. “I said today that there has never been a time in my life when a president was more disconnected from the American people.”

more.............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/355309

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Diben probably doesn't understand that he's lying as his whole life seems to have been one deception after another. He probably wouldn't recognize truth if it was presented to him... but I suspect he only gets the narrative of the day in his briefings along with simple instructions on what he is to say and do.

Bethlehem57

Former VP also blasts Biden for being disconnected from the problems of ordinary Americans.
Israel National News

Former Vice President Mike Pence in an interview this week said that “never in my lifetime” had he seen a president lie as much as President Joe Biden. Speaking to Fox Business’s Larry Kudlow on Monday, Pence said that he’s shocked at the amount of false statements Biden has made during his presidency.

“Have you ever seen a president who refused to accept blame and commits so many falsehoods – I’m being very polite here calling it falsehoods – who on any given day is out there saying stuff that just isn’t true?” Kudlow asked Pence. “Have you ever seen anything like that?”

“Never in my lifetime,” Pence said. “I said today that there has never been a time in my life when a president was more disconnected from the American people.”

Thanks for helping him get elected Mike.

jab777

Diben probably doesn't understand that he's lying as his whole life seems to have been one deception after another. He probably wouldn't recognize truth if it was presented to him... but I suspect he only gets the narrative of the day in his briefings along with simple instructions on what he is to say and do.
Sounds about right. My mother always said when hearing about someone lying “they lie when the truth would serve them better.”

NewWine2020

Israel National News

He doesn't Just lie, he gaslights. He blatantly tells you that the facts that you see in front of you are, in fact wrong and that, not only is your perception incorrect, but that YOU are in fact, the real problem.

I've seen this with abusive stepfathers against my mother as a child and even as a 52 yr old man, it's triggering.

Biden and all the members of his family amount to nothing more than dog feces on the bottom of some ones shoe.

NewWine2020

Sounds about right. My mother always said when hearing about someone lying “they lie when the truth would serve them better.”

Reminds me of drug or alcohol addicts...very often, their sickness will compel them to lie, even when telling the truth is actually to their advantage. It's like they literally cannot help themselves.

No wonder Dims are so enamored of enabling (not helping) drug addicts...they must see a lot of themselves in them.

Jaybird

He doesn't Just lie, he gaslights. He blatantly tells you that the facts that you see in front of you are, in fact wrong and that, not only is your perception incorrect, but that YOU are in fact, the real problem.

I've seen this with abusive stepfathers against my mother as a child and even as a 52 yr old man, it's triggering.

Biden and all the members of his family amount to nothing more than dog feces on the bottom of some ones shoe.
So true! he just said recently that the economy is doing great. Problem is everyone is too stupid to see it is doing well. That strategy will not work at the Great White Throne judgement!

Kenny

I used to live in IN during the ”Pence” era. All I can say is I recall one of my mom’s favorite sayings “takes one to know one”.
Maybe I missed it, but can you inform me where Pence lies like Biden? :idunno

Footsteps

Diben made a twisted connection today. We have already heard (repeatedly) the lie that the war in Ukraine is the reason for inflation. But his question today was a master stroke of verbal contortion: “Are we not willing to pay a little more at the pump to preserve freedom for Ukraine?” - The twisted tongue of a carnival barker blaming Americans for not caring enough about the oppressed, in order to make the inflation he caused our just punishment for our moral inadequacy.