Pelosi's Speech Tear Was The Best Applause For Trump

DanLMP

Was this tearing up illegal or not.
It sounds like it first needs to be determined whether or not the document fell under the provisions of the law. I have not heard a final official judgement on that yet.

Next, if it is an official document that falls under the law, someone needs to decide if Nancy is going to be prosecuted. IMO that is less likely to happen.

If she is prosecuted I think it is less likely that she would be convicted.

But the whole incident might be used as leverage, somehow, in the WH dealings with her.

benmcd

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
It sounds like it first needs to be determined whether or not the document fell under the provisions of the law. I have not heard a final official judgement on that yet.

Next, if it is an official document that falls under the law, someone needs to decide if Nancy is going to be prosecuted. IMO that is less likely to happen.

If she is prosecuted I think it is less likely that she would be convicted.

But the whole incident might be used as leverage, somehow, in the WH dealings with her.
I heard Pelosi and Schiff are to be running again in the election in 38 days. Hopefully, neither one of them will be re-elected again!

Lovin Jesus

My questions were about when she decided to rip the speech. Not when she actually took the actions.
Some ms media pundits say she did it in response to the President not shaking her hand when she extendedher hand to him. But it has been noted that at that same time, the President didn't shake Vice Pres. Pence hand either. The msm just want to give her a pass to excuse her conduct.

daygo

Some ms media pundits say she did it in response to the President not shaking her hand when she extendedher hand to him. But it has been noted that at that same time, the President didn't shake Vice Pres. Pence hand either. The msm just want to give her a pass to excuse her conduct.
Exactly that would imply unprofessional and need to be disciplined, but they wouldn't think about that would they.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Exactly that would imply unprofessional and need to be disciplined, but they wouldn't think about that would they.
There are some people that are filing ethics charges Matt Gaetz is one of them. Hopefully, Pelosi and Schiff will not be re-elected when that time comes. I am really :praying that the Republicans take the Presidency again, the House, and the Senate when we vote.

Last edited: