Pelosi's Speech Tear Was The Best Applause For Trump

Andy C

Reborn to fly
"Impotent" is exactly the word I used in the other thread. I'm not the only one who saw it. The democrats will be out for the blood of their own this November. If I were her, I'd retire after this session.
The real leader ”AOC” has stated before, its time for fresh new leaders. Only the democrats would allow a brand new member of congress to have such a big microphone.

GotGrace

"Impotent" is exactly the word I used in the other thread. I'm not the only one who saw it. The democrats will be out for the blood of their own this November. If I were her, I'd retire after this session.
They can be out for blood all they want to with their pitiful line up of candidates.
The voters are coming for that mess so get ready to hear the voters roar.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
:furious

Pelosi acted like the spoiled, petulant child she and all the Democrats are. I believe her paper tearing rant was not only her childish reaction to POTUS in general, but also because she believes he snubbed her by not shaking her hand. DH and I rewound and slowed our DVR of this several times and the truth is that POTUS did NOT snub her and refuse to shake her hand. She took the black folder containing his speech from him with her right hand, switched it to her left hand, and then stuck her hand out to him and he had already started turning away from her and we believe he didn't see her extended hand. Had she done what a normal person would have done who intended to shake someone's hand, she'd have taken the folder in her left hand while extending her right hand to POTUS before he started turning around. Yet again Dims make the mistake, but blame POTUS. :doh Btw, had POTUS seen her extended hand and refused to shake it, I couldn't blame him after how she snubbed him first by her introduction. Traditionally the Speaker says, "Members of Congress, I have the high privilege of introducing the President of the United States." Pelosi, being the despicable, evil person she is, said, "Members of Congress, the President of the United States." :furious
For those of you who didn't catch TimeWarpWife response to why our President may not have shook her hand. Read this reply it explains what might have happened!

LisaJoe1986

It is time for Nancy to retire she will be 80 in March. Do they have age limits on Presidents?
Mitch is way up there too. Here in KY, you frequently see signs that say "Ditch Mitch". My grandma used to campaign for him and she died 20 years ago. I really have no idea what he has done that make him so unpopular. I only campaign for Jesus and used to have a campaign sign I would put out that said "Elect Jesus as Lord and savior of your life".

Andy C

Reborn to fly
A random thought popped in my head. Think about what the press has been talking about today in regards to Trumps SOTU speech. All day long its been about Pelosi ripping the papers, and little about Trumps factual and awesome speech......A bold move in public to take the spotlight off him? Remember, she can do or say anything and she will always get re-elected in her Extremely liberal district.

Or, she finally slipped over the edge...:wild

bigmoose

POTUS did a great job with his speech! Uplifting, inspiring and unifying! I can't wait as "The best is yet to come!" ... and we know Biblically that statement is true! Only a matter of time till the Lord comes to take His bride home... only a matter of time!

By the way, a friend sent me a close up of the papers on pelosi's desk, and the photo he sent showed about a 1/2 inch pre tear on the document. So it appears the tearing up of his speech was a premeditated and planned act.

DanLMP

By the way, a friend sent me a close up of the papers on pelosi's desk, and the photo he sent showed about a 1/2 inch pre tear on the document. So it appears the tearing up of his speech was a premeditated and planned act
In the age of cameras everywhere, it's hard to get away with anything.

So the only other question is when did she decide she was going to rip up the speech?
1) After Trump's supposed hand shake snub?
2) Before she ever walked into the chamber?
3) While she was in chamber but before the hand shake snub?

Also, how will her office spin the photo of the pre tears?

Also, she did the ripping in small stacks. While ripping the first two stacks she was paying attention to what she was doing. For the third stack she specifically looked at Trump with a sneer on her face.

fl2007rn

Lord willing if we are still here, I hope that the gavel will be taken from Nancy Pelosi.
Or, was she maybe trying to keep the devil at bay :sick like in the movie “The witches of Eastwick”.:puke
Nancy and the rest of her coven were were scowling and making faces the entire speech. :stirpot We need to continue to pray for protection for President Trump and VP Pence. The democrats will NEVER stop trying to take down President Trump.

Last edited:

Mary Cole

In the age of cameras everywhere, it's hard to get away with anything.

So the only other question is when did she decide she was going to rip up the speech?
1) After Trump's supposed hand shake snub?
2) Before she ever walked into the chamber?
3) While she was in chamber but before the hand shake snub?

Also, how will her office spin the photo of the pre tears?

Also, she did the ripping in small stacks. While ripping the first two stacks she was paying attention to what she was doing. For the third stack she specifically looked at Trump with a sneer on her face.
If Trump handed the speech to her in front of the whole world on camera, when were these tears made? It couldn't have been before the SOTU Address, because at that time, Trump had possession of the printed copy of his speech.