Pelosi asks House Judiciary Committee to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump

Cindy S.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/05/pelosi-asks-house-judiciary-committee-to-proceed-with-articles-of-impeachment-against-trump.html

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday asked the House Judiciary Committee to proceed with articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.
“The president’s actions have seriously violated the Constitution,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said at a news conference on Capitol Hill.

He “leaves us no choice but to act,” she said

“Sadly, but with confidence and humility, with allegiance to our founders, and our heart full of love for America, today I am asking our Chairman to proceed with the articles of impeachment,” she said.

JSTyler

Humility?????!!!!!!!!!!!! Allegiance to our founders????!!!!!!!

As a watching Brit, as I understand it, are members of the Democrats looking to undermine the American Constitution..???? As globalists who want rid of it to bring in the OWG instead??
Yes they are.
Yes they have.
&
Yes they will.

The consequences of their actions have the potential to be very catastrophic for civility, society and the very fabric of the US Constitutional Republic. I can't see this ending well.

Anewcreationinjesus

Yes they are.
Yes they have.
&
Yes they will.

The consequences of their actions have the potential to be very catastrophic for civility, society and the very fabric of the US Constitutional Republic. I can't see this ending well.
Thanks for explaining JST :) was recently watching Andy Woods pastors point of view series on signs of the times where he brought up the globalists trying to paint the American Constitution as "outdated"... I found it an interesting listen....

OnlyHim

The thing that bothers me most about this circus is that the Dems are accomplishing their goal to stop trump. They have completely shut down/paralyzed our government by focusing all attention on this completely baseless claim against Trump rather than running the business of our country. So in the end, even though the Dems know there is nothing to this claim, they still smirk and claim victory. The political coup has actually been accomplished. They not only have stifled Trump but our entire Federal Government.

Mikedexion

Yes they are.
Yes they have.
&
Yes they will.

There really is nothing new under the sun, just as Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes 1:9
It's this same democratic theology that the founders of this nation fought against. They did not want a British parliamentary democratic here... and rightfully so.
This same Democratic theology is what caused the first civil war to erupt when the Republican's were again fighting against the political elite who wanted to keep slavery going.
Now they've tried to sew seeds into the educational system to develop useful idiots for their theology but OOPS Donald Trump came in a bit too early before they fully reaped their harvest. Now these same democrats are fumbling and panicking because Donald Trump has started to revert the long and fought for progress of the democratic theology...
Now they have launched an attack and will likely be on the losing side again why? No matter how they try to sliver their way into society they cannot defeat the Church which has since the beginning of this nation been majority conservative. I do not think they will get their way until the Church has been removed... When they do finally get their wish they will be furious and quickly brandish vengeance on the people who are left here in a post-rapture America.... America won't last long as a result.

The thing that bothers me most about this circus is that the Dems are accomplishing their goal to stop trump. They have completely shut down/paralyzed our government by focusing all attention on this completely baseless claim against Trump rather than running the business of our country. So in the end, even though the Dems know there is nothing to this claim, they still smirk and claim victory. The political coup has actually been accomplished. They not only have stifled Trump but our entire Federal Government.
Basically, burn it all to the ground, scorched Earth policy.

I had a difficult time thinking that was the case for a while, but it is the only thing that fits the evidence.

So, any actual reasonable and rational attempts with lefties is a complete waste of time. I'm sure you see it in places.

We all realize conservatives and Republicans generally have a difficult time doing what lefties do, they have integrity, won't secretly wire tap, won't unlawfully acquire dirt, won't utilize spooks to undermine fellow Americans.

They say the truth wins out, but I'm not sure that happens in the political arena.

I am becoming more persuaded they will have to utilize the same tactics as lefties in order to survive. We'll see. Good luck to people thinking the old ways of politics are the way to go, it's a brave new scary world.

DanLMP

The political coup has actually been accomplished. They not only have stifled Trump but our entire Federal Government.
I don't think the Dems/Left are done yet.

Presidents being stifled (thanks Archie) is a pretty common occurrence if the midterms flip the House or Senate, which evidently happens a lot.
And the fact that our Federal Government is not functioning right now can either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what they are trying to accomplish. I would, however, like to see more of Trump's plan get approved. Not because it's Trump's but because I tend to agree with his goals.

That obviously is the reason that the House is not moving on any major Bills. At a minimum they don't want Trump to get any more successes, at a maximum they don't agree with his goals.

My opinion is that the coup will be complete if they do manage to convince enough Congressmen and Senators to vote the Democrats way, but the odds are low.

The other option open to them is to have Trump assassinated, most probably by a "triggered leftist psychopath", who they have groomed for the job. They'll probably have to Jack Ruby the assassin. And a large cast of characters are going to need to have credible alibis. If Trump got assassinated they would never get the Repubs/Right off the conspiracy theory train.

An assassination of Trump would only be a short term solution however because they would still need to try and win an election in 2020 with some pretty bad candidates. Would the Republicans be able to promote and sufficiently endorse a Republican candidate in time?

Of course if a Democrat did manage to get themselves installed as President without a vote the easiest way to take care of the backlash would be for the new President to declare Martial Law.

It's also interesting that the Dems have implicated Pence and some other Trump aides in their impeachment write up. Maybe they'll try for a two-fer.

Cloud Watcher

Why don't they do what they should be doing, working on the budget? They keep sending continuing resolutions to the president's desk, but not the required budget which is supposed to be done before October. They have tunnel vision and only focus on one thing. IMPEACH TRUMP...for which there is no real evidence. When are they going to indict Hillary for all the stuff she did? I would like to see them haul Schiff's rear end to jail too.

vbf

Dems know there is no hope of a real impeachment. This is simply the most current morass in a long list of them that they plan to throw at him in an attempt to dirty him as much as possible going into an election year. Their political ads will glorify themselves for voting to impeach while demonizing Republicans for letting him off the hook; double win, so they think.

President Trump isn't going anywhere until or unless Almighty God decided so. It's really that simple. We all recognize the season we're in as evil grows worse by the day. Pray for the President and lets keep our eyes on Israel and the ME..... that's where the real action is.

daygo

Dems know there is no hope of a real impeachment. This is simply the most current morass in a long list of them that they plan to throw at him in an attempt to dirty him as much as possible going into an election year. Their political ads will glorify themselves for voting to impeach while demonizing Republicans for letting him off the hook; double win, so they think.

President Trump isn't going anywhere until or unless Almighty God decided so. It's really that simple. We all recognize the season we're in as evil grows worse by the day. Pray for the President and lets keep our eyes on Israel and the ME..... that's where the real action is.
Agree.

DanLMP

So a good Republican strategy might be to drag this impeachment proceeding out for awhile to circumvent the next Dem attack which is sure to follow.

No, I don't think the Dems are done. I would love to be a fly on the wall in Pelosi's and Schumer's office.

vbf

So a good Republican strategy might be to drag this impeachment proceeding out for awhile to circumvent the next Dem attack which is sure to follow.

No, I don't think the Dems are done. I would love to be a fly on the wall in Pelosi's and Schumer's office.
Not only are they not done, they don't even care any more that there's no legitimacy to their claims. When you have nearly the entirety of media, Hollywood, and globalists on your side, absent push back, they've got the green light to say or do whatever they want.

There will come the day, however, when they will get who and what they so desperately want and will be utterly destroyed by him.

It's not if, but when.

Soon!

daygo

Not only are they not done, they don't even care any more that there's no legitimacy to their claims. When you have nearly the entirety of media, Hollywood, and globalists on your side, absent push back, they've got the green light to say or do whatever they want.

There will come the day, however, when they will get who and what they so desperately want and will be utterly destroyed by him.

It's not if, but when.

Soon!
Well said vbf.