Paula White Cain and "satanic pregnancies"..

madcat

Robert Jeffress is a pastor from Dallas, Texas which a lot of you know who he is, and the pastors that come in to the White House to pray with our President. How in the world did Paula become a part of this. I would think Jeffress, and some of the other pastors would know she is a false teacher. I remember her being seen in photos close by Trump at his inauguration along with Franklin Graham.
I have heard Jeffress speak in interviews about being an “advisor” to Trump, and he plainly said something to the tune of “I pray for him and give him advice, but he makes up his own mind”.
In the interview I saw, it was Jeffress’s facial expression that said Trump listens but doesn’t always take sound advice.
I was a member of FBDallas and I know Jeffress is a straight shooter and biblically sound.
But when Trump was first elected and Paula White said she was his “personal spiritual advisor” and credits herself with leading him to Jesus, the red flags flew up. But remember she is usually on the scene when public groups of ministers are around him. I remember her being the one to give the prayer at his inauguration, and I wanted to shake Trump and tell him her “health, wealth, and prosperity“ spiel was not what it’s all about.
With him being so wealthy, he could be easily led by that false gospel.
BTW, Jeffress will be a guest on “Huckabee” tomorrow night, so it will be interesting to get his take on all the madness. And Trump has a lot of true Christians praying for him and this country.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I have heard Jeffress speak in interviews about being an “advisor” to Trump, and he plainly said something to the tune of “I pray for him and give him advice, but he makes up his own mind”.
In the interview I saw, it was Jeffress’s facial expression that said Trump listens but doesn’t always take sound advice.
I was a member of FBDallas and I know Jeffress is a straight shooter and biblically sound.
But when Trump was first elected and Paula White said she was his “personal spiritual advisor” and credits herself with leading him to Jesus, the red flags flew up. But remember she is usually on the scene when public groups of ministers are around him. I remember her being the one to give the prayer at his inauguration, and I wanted to shake Trump and tell him her “health, wealth, and prosperity“ spiel was not what it’s all about.
With him being so wealthy, he could be easily led by that false gospel.
BTW, Jeffress will be a guest on “Huckabee” tomorrow night, so it will be interesting to get his take on all the madness. And Trump has a lot of true Christians praying for him and this country.
Thanks for the information you gave on Jeffress, and I will listen to that on Huckabee . Looking forward to seeing what they discuss!