Pastor Tim Henderson

Neonap

Hello brothers and sisters, happy Resurrection day!! God bless you all!

I was wondering if anyone here knows who pastor Tim Henderson is? I've been listening to him since the beginning of December, and I find him to be quite solid. What do you guys think of him? Should I be wary of him?

TheRedeemed

I have been following him on YouTube recently too and so far I have not felt uneasy or tempted to quit the video.

I’m quite attuned to ‘dodgy’ theology and can usually discern the preachers who are not wholesome in their assertions and beliefs.

Nothing this man has said or done so far has raised an eyebrow, but I keep listening attentively just the same.

For now then, he seems quite solid to me.

He is also connected to ‘watchman on the wall 88’ who’s name is Chad, and he also seems very well grounded in the word and faith. You may also wish to view some of his preachings on YouTube too, a nice young man he seems to be too. You’ll find his testimony video in his list too, very heartfelt and honest he is in that video.

Until either one of these guys says or does anything alarming, I am enjoying their work and company every day.

Chad will be releasing a video where he was on the live phone in hosted by Jan Markell this past week, I think that’s due to be posted this coming Tuesday. For now that’s something to look forward to.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Never heard of him. I don't make it a habit to find my Bible teachers on Youtube. To me, it's a terrible place to get teaching from unless you already know a specific teacher. There's too much sewage on Youtube to have to wade through. And I don't have the spare time to check out teachers to see if they are sound or not. I tend to stick to the sound and conservative teachers.

Neonap

I have been following him on YouTube recently too and so far I have not felt uneasy or tempted to quit the video.

I’m quite attuned to ‘dodgy’ theology and can usually discern the preachers who are not wholesome in their assertions and beliefs.

Nothing this man has said or done so far has raised an eyebrow, but I keep listening attentively just the same.

For now then, he seems quite solid to me.

He is also connected to ‘watchman on the wall 88’ who’s name is Chad, and he also seems very well grounded in the word and faith. You may also wish to view some of his preachings on YouTube too, a nice young man he seems to be too. You’ll find his testimony video in his list too, very heartfelt and honest he is in that video.

Until either one of these guys says or does anything alarming, I am enjoying their work and company every day.

Chad will be releasing a video where he was on the live phone in hosted by Jan Markell this past week, I think that’s due to be posted this coming Tuesday. For now that’s something to look forward to.
Yeah, I listen to brother Chad as well, but I avoid blue heaven and other people who set dates or are extreme sensationalists. So far it seems that neither brother chad or Tim Henderson set dates. I have big respect for Tim Henderson because when his daughter had tried to commit suicide, and people were harassing him calling him a false prophet and whatnot. Instead of showing his enemies condemnation, he showed love instead.

You can tell Tim Henderson is filled with the holy Spirit.

Neonap

Never heard of him. I don't make it a habit to find my Bible teachers on Youtube. To me, it's a terrible place to get teaching from unless you already know a specific teacher. There's too much sewage on Youtube to have to wade through. And I don't have the spare time to check out teachers to see if they are sound or not. I tend to stick to the sound and conservative teachers.
Yeah I agree, there is a lot of garbage floating about on YouTube. The only people I listen to are pastor, Jack Hibbs, pastor J.D, Jan Markell, brother Chad and Pastor Tim Henderson.

Last edited:

Neonap

I listen to pastor Tim, he always without fails tries to promote the grace through faith Salvation message and doesn't try to set dates.

The only thign about him that i feel slightly uncomfortable with is his rapture dreams .
Yeah.. But I personally believe that it could either be from the excitement he feels for the rapture which is causing his rapture dreams or they could be legit. Acts 2:17.

He really doesn't get into them though. I don't think he's in anyway devious or a liar. In my book, he's a solid pastor who loves God and his fellow brothers and sisters. I give him a pass lol.

Spartan Sprinter 1

There are some videos we he does go into a bit of detail of his dreams, i remember one how he talked about being at the marriage supper and how overwhelming it was just seeing what was in front that he couldn't describe it.

I do like the overall message he promotes and that he doesn't bite back or retaliate so to speak to anyone that opposes he pre trib rapture views.

Neonap

There are some videos we he does go into a bit of detail of his dreams, i remember one how he talked about being at the marriage supper and how overwhelming it was just seeing what was in front that he couldn't describe it.

I do like the overall message he promotes and that he doesn't bite back or retaliate so to speak to anyone that opposes he pre trib rapture views.
Ah, interesting I guess I must have missed those videos but overall I find him to be someone who is genuine and sticks to the gospel. Yeah, though he disagrees with post tribs or those who hold different beliefs, he loves them anyway.

You can tell if a man walks with God according to his fruits. I don't see rotten fruits when it comes to Tim, and he is very forgiving of his enemies. It's just sad how people attack him so harshly, especially when his own daughter had tried to commit suicide. The devil hates the truth, and he will attack those who walk in truth.

Neonap

Since joining on here, I've been listening to Andy woods, sugarland bible Church texas, and also Billy Crone ....who has one of the most amazing testimonies I have ever heard .. They are especially thorough re Bible prophecy and as we would say here in the UK .. "sound as a pound" :)
I actually like pastor Billy Crone, he's legit. Have you seen his two interviews he had with prophecy watchers, where he talks about the third temple? The information on both of those interviews are quite exciting and shows how late the hour is. Especially with the two new red heifers that were born recently, if the Rapture happens in our lifetime I would say that would be mootastic.

My step dad would think otherwise, since he gets uncomfortable with the Rapture subject whenever I bring it up to him. Especially when I bring up the red heifers, it gets him moo uncomfortable. The hairs on his arms go up whenever we pass by a farm and he hears a cow say,"moo." Frightening indeed...

Anewcreationinjesus

I actually like pastor Billy Crone, he's legit. Have you seen his two interviews he had with prophecy watchers, where he talks about the third temple? The information on both of those interviews are quite exciting and shows how late the hour is. Especially with the two new red heifers that were born recently, if the Rapture happens in our lifetime I would say that would be mootastic.

My step dad would think otherwise, since he gets uncomfortable with the Rapture subject whenever I bring it up to him. Especially when I bring up the red heifers, it gets him moo uncomfortable. The hairs on his arms go up whenever we pass by a farm and he hears a cow say,"moo." Frightening indeed...
Have just subscribed to prophecy watchers :) yes I watched those and it truly shows how close we seem to be....is always great to find new sound expositors of the Bible in these times where the visible church has been flooded with ear tickling mysticism and kingdom now dominionism with a hefty spoonful of purpose drivenism! (or as I've read elsewhere, a bottle of poison labelled "honey" )

Spartan Sprinter 1

Have just subscribed to prophecy watchers :) yes I watched those and it truly shows how close we seem to be....is always great to find new sound expositors of the Bible in these times where the visible church has been flooded with ear tickling mysticism and kingdom now dominionism with a hefty spoonful of purpose drivenism! (or as I've read elsewhere, a bottle of poison labelled "honey" )
I love the start of the show how Gary asks a question before the theme song starts, sounds like the x files

Neonap

Thank god indeed , even he seems to be having problems ith his health yet he is always so joyful and happy
Yeah, those are fruits of the Holy Spirit aren't they? It was all thanks to God for leading me to brother Chad and Pastor Tim Henderson otherwise I wouldn't have woken up to the times that we are living in today or even cared to study biblical prophecy on my own.

But you would think that waiting for Jesus's return is a truly exciting experience which it is but it is also in a sense very painful. It's like I'm groaning the more the world waxes worse, and wanting to be with Jesus forever in heaven. I mean no more sin, death, pain, etc etc. Crazy thing is my step dad would rather stay here lol...

I mean I kind of understand, I'm young so I do want to experience love, marriage and having a family of my own. Loving and growing old with a wife that I cherish is a huge dream that I've had since childhood. But at the same time.. I don't know if that dream will ever come to pass and with each passing day, it gets harder staying in this rotten world.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Yes they is definitely one of the fruits of the Holy spirit.

I'm in a similar predicament, i'm thinking to myself the way the world is at the moment and the times we live in , is it really worth getting married and having kids. The battle alone making sure your kids do not get brainwashed by what schools teach , especially with all that LBGQT rubbish.

As Pastor Tim and many others say, "We are to occupy and redeem the time" whilst we are here