Parler CEO Says Social Media App Is Back Online, Gets New Servers

Brother Albert R.

Jesus loved us and said we should Love our enemies
Parler is baaack...

from article...
An executive with Parler, a social media platform favored by conservatives, said Monday that it will resume service with new management—coming about a month after Amazon Web Services removed its service from its servers.
Interim CEO Mark Meckler said in a news release that the company moved to a new server farm, saying that users should expect to be able to use the website on Monday.
As of 10 a.m. ET on Monday, the Parler website appeared to be accessible via desktop. Epoch Times staff members reported they could not access the desktop version of the site. Users posted on Twitter that they were able to use the mobile Parler app.
Meckler said that new users should be able to sign up for the service within a week or so.
“Cancel culture came for us, and hit us with all they had. Yet we couldn’t be kept down. We’re back, and we’re ready to resume the struggle for freedom of expression, data sovereignty, and civil discourse. We thank our users for their loyalty during this incredibly challenging time,” said Dan Bongino, according to the release.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/parle...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-15-1

Last edited:

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
I don't trust parlor. There were rumors months before it went down that it was compromised due to the AWS (Bezos) hardware that it ran on. Many of the big proponents were questioned about this and they downplayed it. Everyone knew what was going to happen.

I've also heard that parlor censors certain things. No thanks.

If you want true free speech go to Gab - truly the wild wild west of free speech. It does have its bugs, crazies, under cyber attack daily, overrun by 'Trump coin' selling bots, etc. It takes getting used to. But to me all of these facts are proof in the pudding that it's legit.

athenasius

I never even managed to get going with Twitter, but I've been rooting for Parler ever since I heard of them. Always love the underdog. Wasn't it Avis-- "we are #2 so we try harder"???

-- Twitter made a MINT off of President Trump! Such ingrates. I hope Parler wins and cleans their clock.

However I'm having enough trouble keeping up to RF online and keeping in touch with friends and family, I was having a horrible time making my cell phone work this morning when someone called in.

I'm not likely going to be on Parler, Rumble, Twitch or whatever else is giving Twitter a run for the money. But CHEERING THEM ON LOUDLY!

greg64

Just got back on. So far, just seeing a post each by Jenna Ellis and Sara Carter, but hopefully more to return soon. I do want to check out gab, but not sure I have the personal bandwidth for that. I'm in several prophecy groups on MeWe and can't keep up with those, lol.

crossnote

fully dependent upon His grace
Just got back on. So far, just seeing a post each by Jenna Ellis and Sara Carter, but hopefully more to return soon. I do want to check out gab, but not sure I have the personal bandwidth for that. I'm in several prophecy groups on MeWe and can't keep up with those, lol.
I saw a number of posts. Try putting in the names of others.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Forget Parler. They are pagan garbage. I don't trust them any more than twitter.
Stick with Gab. Its owner is a born again Christian.

Both Parler and Gab allow almost anything. I don't see where they're different in that respect. Both say they'll honor the first amendment and except for inciting violence just about anything can stay on those sites. If Parler is pagan garbage, then I imagine the same could be said for Gab. But both sites allow the good along with the bad. What's called good depends on where a person is coming from.

Petezzzz

Both Parler and Gab allow almost anything. I don't see where they're different in that respect. Both say they'll honor the first amendment and except for inciting violence just about anything can stay on those sites. If Parler is pagan garbage, then I imagine the same could be said for Gab. But both sites allow the good along with the bad. What's called good depends on where a person is coming from.
Hooray for free speech then \o/

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Since it came back online, I've been checking in on parler once a day just to see how things are going. It seems to be getting a slow start... but it might just be that I don't know how to navigate the site. Gab is a little easier for me to figure out.