Pampers new device sends you a notification when your kid has a dirty diaper

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
You know, just in case people's noses stop working or baby just doesn't fuss.

https://fox8.com/2020/01/10/pampers-new-device-sends-you-a-notification-when-your-kid-has-a-dirty-diaper-tmw/

LAS VEGAS (KTLA) – Lumi by Pampers is a smart sensor that attaches to your infant's diaper and sends you a notification when they go to the bathroom.

Pampers showed off the sensor – which also tracks sleep – at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas this week.

Lumi by Pampers is described on the company's website as "the world's first all-in-one connected care system that helps parents track day-to-day developments, and monitor their baby, 24/7, so they can see emerging patterns and establish a suitable routine."....

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
When my kids were wearing diapers I wouldn't have needed something like that to know. They were usually near me (after I retired) and something in the air would usually give it away. I was going to say that you knew it was time to change their diapers when the diaper was stretched all the way down to the kid's knees... but truthfully the only time I would see that was when I'd arrive home from work... I think my wife just left the job for me...

Sojourner414

I'm filing suit. I have been working on an identical product for Congressmen for years in order to track sleep while on duty, establish suitable routines, etc. I was almost finished with the truth detection feature when this organization took a short cut for a quick profit.
I was just thinking about one for Congress; but nowadays with all the nonsense going on there on Capitol Hill, the device would simply detonate!

savmom

Oh good grief...put down the app and pick up the baby. I promise you will know.
Seriously! Why have children if you are going to rely on a company (or soon govt) apps to rear them instead of utilizing plain old common sense......

....oh wait, we are "educating" the common sense right out of our young ones these days so I guess the current/next generations need an app to tell them how to be human :rolleyes3