1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Palestinians to ask Trump for economic stimulus package

Discussion in 'Israel & Middle East News' started by Almost Heaven, May 19, 2017.

1. Almost Heaven

Almost Heaven Well-Known Member

Projects to be presented during US president’s trip include West Bank airport, Dead Sea hotels, power station and new city

Trump, who has expressed his desire to seal “the ultimate deal” in an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement, has also voiced his support for “efforts to unlock the potential of the Palestinian economy,” which PA and US officials have discussed on a number of occasions since the US president came in to office in January.

Among the requests presented by PA President Mahmoud Abbas’s entourage during a visit to Washington earlier this month were an airport in the West Bank, hotels on the the coast of the Dead Sea, a power station in the northern West Bank and a cement factory in Bethlehem.

In talks with Trump and his advisers, PA officials outlined the extent of the unemployment problem in the West Bank, which they said must be urgently addressed by launching a series of large-scale projects that will bring thousands of Palestinians into the workforce.
    Read More....http://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinians-to-ask-trump-for-economic-stimulus-package/

Hol likes this.
  2. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

You've got to admire their gall.

caligal, Hol, sara ann and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lily

Lily Looking Up

If they'd stop buying weapons to fire against Israel and also encourage their people to do something with their lives, they probably wouldn't need to beg.

I hope and pray the Pres. says no because it's wrong to. .....besides, like we have any money anyway.

Andrew, caligal, Hol and 1 other person like this.
  4. sara ann

sara ann Well-Known Member

day
    daygo, I think that's a good word for it!...they know no shame do they?

Andrew, caligal and Hol like this.
  5. Tall Timbers

Tall Timbers Imperfect but forgiven

I don't think President Trump trolls RF to catch my advice to him, but just in case: Don't give them a nickel, President Trump. :salute If we've got any spare change, give it all to Israel, our friends and God's people.

6. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

Exactly, spot on.

Hol likes this.
  7. Hol

Hol Worships Him Staff Member

He'll regret giving them money, if he does. They have a 'give-me, give-me' attitude and nothing to show for all that they have been given.

Andrew likes this.
  8. sara ann

I'll second that!

caligal likes this.
  9. sara ann

`and I do wish they would stop calling the Pals....they are Arab..their own people will not take them and..they certainly have the land to spare

10. Brent101

Brent101 Well-Known Member

Here's an economic package for the Palestinian Arabs: pay to resettle them on the Arabian coast, where they belong. Houses, a new town, they can replace some of the Pakistani workers that the Gulf states rely on. If they want to pick a fight, Iran is just across the Gulf.

sara ann likes this.
  11. Jonathan

Jonathan Well-Known Member

Note to "Palestinians" : President Trump is the President of the United States of America... not "Palestine."

ETA: Nor is the American taxpayer your sugar daddy.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    sara ann and caligal like this.
  12. Andrew

Andrew Well known member

:sad