Palestinian UN envoy accuses Israel of 'genocidal' campaign against Gaza

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Palestinian UN envoy accuses Israel of 'genocidal' campaign against Gaza
Israel's Defense Minister Yoav Gallant drew international condemnation by announcing on Monday a "total blockade" to stop food and fuel from reaching Gaza.
By REUTERS
OCTOBER 11, 2023

The Palestinian envoy to the United Nations on Tuesday described Israel's bombardment of the Gaza Strip and vowed to impose a complete siege on the Hamas-controlled Palestinian enclave as "nothing less than genocidal."

Hamas militants carried out their deadliest attack in Israel's history on Saturday, when gunmen rampaged through Israeli towns, killing more than 1,000 people and taking scores of hostages to Gaza. Israel has retaliated with air strikes on Gaza that have razed entire districts as it prepares for a possible ground offensive.

Israel's Defense Minister Yoav Gallant drew international condemnation by announcing on Monday a "total blockade" to stop food and fuel from reaching Gaza, home to 2.3 million people. Gallant said Israel was battling "beastly people."

more............. https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-767652

DanLMP

He's not wrong but what does he expect when the Hamas Charter says that they plan on the same thing for the Jews?

This time Israel needs to finish the job. I know that it will create additional problems in the Islamic world but I think it has now been well established that the radical Islamic world desires the elimination of all Jews. Israel, from a secular perspective, has no other choice.

From a Spiritual perspective, Israel will have no choice but to accept their Messiah Jesus and rely on God for their protection. Imagine how this current war would be fought if they had already done that.

katt

Well, DUH!! I hope they turn Gaza into a sheet of glass and if the civilians refuse to leave before they do whatever they're going to do. Oh well!!!!..

Saved and Waiting

Israel has warned civilians for several days to get out of Gaza or die. I realize it is easier said than done but Israel is one of a very few countries to warn civilians that they are coming in to destroy the enemy completely. Get out or die would make me get my family and those around me who need help leaving to move my behind at once. We have always seen people make their decision to stay where they are those facing possible death. Like people who go outside and watch and film approaching tornadoes. There are many who are warned to get out of the destructive path of hurricanes that hunker down where they are. I hope these civilians are helping one another to get out of harm's way.

Israel is going to great lengths to message and communicate with all citizens in Gaza Cuty to evacuate. If you stay you will die they tell them.
So why would you send food, water or electricity to an area no one should be in? ‍♀️
They need to leave as they have been instructed by any means necessary. Flee to other parts of the country or better yet go elsewhere, like Egypt. And those countries should be calling and welcoming them in.
Only the terrorists should remain and they are the walking damned. They are cursed and each one has a death warrant issued by their actions they took.
I have no sympathy for them after seeing the butchery they inflicted on the youngest and most indefensible members of the Jewish communities. I pray for Israel and Gods justice to be poured out.

Carl

I don't think there is any way to detect all of hamas individuals so they can be handled as they deserve, Why the rest of the people don't identify and deal with them I don't understand. All they do is make hardship and worse for everyone that doesn't think like them. So the Palestinians can either take provisions to get rid of the trouble makers or be suffer with the rewards that they earn.

DanLMP

I hope these civilians are helping one another to get out of harm's way.

Hamas is telling it's people to not leave. They are listening.

They need to leave as they have been instructed by any means necessary. Flee to other parts of the country or better yet go elsewhere, like Egypt. And those countries should be calling and welcoming them in.

Any true Islamist would not leave. It is counter to their ideology. Daniel Greenfield had a good article today, 12 Oct "What Hamas Was Really Out To Do", that describes why Hamas did what it did.

Back