PA: Israel is provoking Biden

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
PA: Israel is provoking Biden
Abbas spokesman: Jerusalem's decision to build in Har Homa neighborhood is a provocation.
Dalit Halevi , Apr 08 , 2021
Nabil Abu Rudeineh.

Nabil Abu Rudeineh, a spokesman for Palestinian Authority (PA) chairman Mahmoud Abbas, on Wednesday condemned the Jerusalem municipality's decision to approve the construction of 540 housing units in the Har Homa neighborhood of Jerusalem. In a statement, Abu Rudeineh said that "construction in Jabal Abu Ghneim (the Arabic name of the Har Homa neighborhood -ed.) is contrary to the decisions of the international institutions condemning the settlement, and in particular Security Council Resolution 2334, which states that all forms of settlement in the Palestinian territories are illegal." He added that the decision is "a provocation to the international community, and especially to the new US administration and the International Criminal Court."

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/299851

DanLMP

He added that the decision is "a provocation to the international community, and especially to the new US administration and the International Criminal Court."

Israel is a country ruled by Israelis, not by the world.

I think that Israel has finally reached the point where they recognize this and have begun implementing their own agenda, for Israel.

NewWine2020

I hope you're right.

I kind of have my doubts about the level of prevailing wisdom in Israel lately. For a people with their history of being repressed by a government that required them to wear identifying marks they sure did go “all in“ on the vaccine/vaccine passport garbage quickly.

Lynn

Longing for Home
I kind of have my doubts about the level of prevailing wisdom in Israel lately.
Agree! Israel currently is a nation filled with secular beliefs for the most part. There are some followers of Judaism, but a minuscule number of true born again Christians. Until they accept Jesus as their Messiah (Mal. 2: 10), their thinking is based on secular notions rather than being led by the Holy Spirit.