Over 100 universities worldwide rallied in solidarity with Israel opposing Hamas

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Over 100 universities worldwide rallied in solidarity with Israel opposing Hamas
Their collective statement not only articulated support for Israel but also underscored their concerns for Palestinians who endured hardships under Hamas governance in Gaza.
By ZVIKA KLEIN

Universities from across the United States and around the globe, totaling more than 100, banded together to express their solidarity with Israel in opposition to the actions of Hamas. This information emerged from a press release disseminated by Yeshiva University in New York.

The coalition boasted a rich diversity, encompassing public and private universities, faith-oriented institutions, and historically Black colleges and universities (HBCUs). Their collective statement not only articulated support for Israel but also underscored their concerns for Palestinians who endured hardships under Hamas governance in Gaza. Furthermore, it signaled a commitment to uphold ethical standards.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-770690

Mr Hill

Surprising. Most universities stand against Israel. If I had kids, I would consider one of these schools over places like Harvard.

HisGloryIsPrecious

Call me cynical, but they are dealing with poor public relations. It also makes them look like hypocrites in that they rely on the motto of inclusion.

Back