Outstanding film "Dismantled" - Awesome

Neonap

Saw the film and it blew me away. The whole word of God is His word including Genesis, which many people doubt or question even within the church. It's a must watch for those who lack Faith or believe in the lie of Evolution.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
I went to go watch it but there's no option to stream it. I don't own a DVD player anymore. Too bad, it sounds interesting.
At the link below (Brother Albert Posted), on the far right when you go there, it states digital option coming soon. So you will be able to stream it at some point in the near future. I am sure that option availability is delayed to prevent pirating.

https://www.dismantledevolution.com/shop

cheeky200386

They just made it available to rent online. I watched it with my unbelieving husband and it was AWESOME! He couldn't deny the evidence presented but isn't ready to accept God as the answer. I believe it softened him and is helping dismantle the secular beliefs he holds on to. Thank you for the recommendation!!

mikhen7

They just made it available to rent online. I watched it with my unbelieving husband and it was AWESOME! He couldn't deny the evidence presented but isn't ready to accept God as the answer. I believe it softened him and is helping dismantle the secular beliefs he holds on to. Thank you for the recommendation!!
I am so glad he watched!! He will remember what he saw and the Holy Spirit will do His work. God hears your prayers. I would hope that every RF member watches that video. It is truly an amazing film. To God be the glory!!

DanLMP

Also available on the CMI (Creation Ministries International) website since Carter is part of the film.

I'm not going to buy the movie but I'm guessing that their argument involves evolution being unable to explain how random mutations, which mostly yield no change or a destructive change in the DNA, can't explain our origins.

If a manufacturing company had to rely on the kind of results that random mutations yields, they would go out of business, fast. Yet the evolutionists want us to believe that a long succession of incredibly impossible mutations transforms goo into you, including all of your intelligence, emotions, morals, ethics and reason which no laws of physics can explain getting via unknowing and uncaring chemicals.

I've been a fan of CMI for a long time and get their newsletter so I'm familiar with Dr. Carter.

For others who are interested in the subject but can't do the movie, cruise on over to the CMI website at Creation.com. And there is also the Institute for Creation Research at ICR.com.

mikhen7

I'm guessing that their argument involves evolution being unable to explain how random mutations, which mostly yield no change or a destructive change in the DNA, can't explain our origins.
com.
Yes that is part of it and it is illustrated well. But there are many other amazing topics as well. :) The Studies in genetics with the Mitochondrial Eve and the Y Chromosome Adam are brilliant. The Tower of Babel information is equally brilliant.

Neonap

Yes that is part of it and it is illustrated well. But there are many other amazing topics as well. :) The Studies in genetics with the Mitochondrial Eve and the Y Chromosome Adam are brilliant. The Tower of Babel information is equally brilliant.

The whole documentary was good, but when it got to the genetics, Adam and Eve and The Tower of Babel portion; It gave me chills.

How can anyone deny that the bible or that there is a God after that amazing information is beyond me but then again Satan has blinded the eyes of the unbelievers. I hope this documentary makes people who think that the bible is just a book of "myths" revaluate their position.

crossnote

fully dependent upon His grace
Isn't that because for most unbelievers, it isn't an intellectual problem but a moral problem?

Lynn

Longing for Home
The whole documentary was good, but when it got to the genetics, Adam and Eve and The Tower of Babel portion; It gave me chills.
I ordered the dvd from Creation Ministries International, and it arrived Saturday. So far, our schedule hasn't allowed us to sit down and view it. I'm excited to see it!

mikhen7

Isn't that because for most unbelievers, it isn't an intellectual problem but a moral problem?
I think morality is definitely one of the reasons, for sure. But there are many other reasons people use in deciding to ignore Jesus. Here are a few:

1) I'm not ready - This is used when there is some attachment that has a strong hold on their life. Friends, morality (as you mention) -- too in love with the bondage of sin.
2) I cannot change or I am not good enough - This is used when they see Christianity as a complete life change that they must make to please God. What is misunderstood is that it is Christ who changes us. Usually, this person also has some attachments they are not willing to give up.
3) Unbelief - No matter the facts, their intellect or so called intellect, persuades them that, logically and scientifically, the Bible cannot be true.
4) They have been really hurt - Most atheists, believe it or not, fall into this category. An unanswered prayer as a child or an event that, in their mind, persuades them God does not really love all people or that God really does not care. I have seen this in those who lost a loved one, such as a mother, father, sister, brother, or friend at a young age due to illness or accident.
5) Reputation - What would my friends think? What would my family think?
6) God could never love or forgive me - I have done too many bad things in my life.

You can add others to the list. But what I have found is that if you are able to get them beyond the first excuse, they will often come up with others. So the heart needs to be softened to the point the person realizes the reality of sin and eternity. The Holy Spirit is the One who does this, and He does it in His timing.

1 Corinthians 3:5-7
(5) Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?
(6) I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
(7) So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.