Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Outgoing Mossad chief: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy
Outgoing Mossad chief Yossi Cohen at farewell event: We penetrated the heart of the Iranian enemy. We worked tirelessly to gather and reveal its dark secrets and undermined its self-confidence and arrogance.
Arutz Sheva Staff , May 31 , 2021
Netanyahu with Yossi Cohen and his successor, David Barnea.

A farewell event was held on Monday evening for the outgoing head of the Mossad, Yossi Cohen, with the participation of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara. Also present were former US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ministers, past and present heads of security organizations, other senior officials and Mossad commanders. Netanyahu said at the event, "When I appointed you head of the National Security Council, I saw your commitment, and it is completely real. A deep commitment to Israel's security. Both in the head and in the heart. Because of this commitment, I trusted you again five and a half years ago when I appointed you head of the Mossad. Tonight I can say without a doubt - you justified this trust 100%. You were one of the best heads of the Mossad that the State of Israel has had." "So tonight I say thank you and the State of Israel says thank you for all the important and daring actions that the Mossad has taken under your leadership. Thank you very much Yossi," Netanyahu said.

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/307257